GUYS - whats your opinion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beef Cake View Post
    I know this is going to sound like a BS answer...but YES to all options. I am more interested in how a woman carries what she has. Hips, hip bones and pubic mounds are what drive me wild on a woman. That includes her lower abdomen, which makes up the triangle between her hip bones and pubic bone. That area might as well be called the Bermuda Triangle for me as I could get lost in there for days! Flat, curvy or six pack...yes please. I find pleasure in all designs, shapes and sizes. It is a magical place for me.
    +1
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDew View Post
      Ah, even though I'm a breast man I do have a slight tummy fetish. I'm not a fan of 6 pack abs on women though.
      +1 on being a breast man, and also that a woman with curves is sexy.

See Christina Hendricks:

http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/20...ina-hendricks/

http://www.manofest.com/Galleries/Ce...7.html#joomimg

Comment

Sigh ... all the right curves in all the right places.
        PB Stats:
        Started 5/10/10
        Starting Weight: 215
        Current Weight (1/25/11): 180
        Goal Weight: 160

Comment

I hate dissecting a woman's body because it's the sum of their parts or better yet the whole woman. If a woman has great boobs but the rest of her doesn't measure up (including the personality) then it's very unattractive. That being said there is one area of the body that really turns me on that I have not ever heard someone talk about. It's the small of the back and the women who have two 'dimples' in that area. I don't know but seeing that on a woman really turns me on. P.S. I need curves too, stick figures are very unattractive!

Comment

Personally I find a flatter stomach more attactive, but it is more than flat I don't like that stick figure look... I prefer a more tone/lean/strong looking midsection...granted I may be a little bias since I've always had a soft midsection it may have caused me to crave a woman with a lean one... all in all though I would agree with Skids...it is the sum of the parts that are greater than any one ... as long as the woman looks like she can hold her own and keep up then it's aces as far as I'm concerned
            sigpic

Comment

toned muscular women ARE curvey.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
                toned muscular women ARE curvey.
                Not necessarily. When they get to a certain point, I'm more apt to call them "cut". I prefer my females to have soft lines (which is what I believe many are referring to when they say "curvy") as opposed to lean, visible musculature. She can have muscles, in fact it's preferred, but I like it when there's just a bit of padding over the muscles making nice, soft curves as opposed to straight, linear cuts.

Comment

I just love reading all these differing opinions... it's making me reconsider how I look at my body. Damn it, I am hot

Comment

Dang, I love you guys. I'm closer to perfection than I thought!

Comment

So there's this very rotund young woman at work. weight watchers, self pity, diet pills, and failure are her credo. I tried to talk to her about working out with weights to help accelerate her weight loss (No seriously compared to this girl the venus of wilendorf ain't got no ass, she doesn't look like a "pear" she looks like an apple with a kiwi sitting on top of it.) Anyway her response was to whine "Noooooo, I don't wanna get muscles and look like a man"

I did not respond by saying "You've got a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go before you're even remotely in any danger of that Shamu." (See this is why I still have a job, just barely.)

Getting 'morbidly lean" is a fuckton lot harder than I think anyone here realizes.

Carb denying chubby chasers.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
                        Carb denying chubby chasers.
                        Hardly. There's a vast middle ground between "chubby" and lean to the point of being cut.

Comment

I think that a woman will always be sexy when she looks like she is meant to at optimal health. For some women that is meaty, for some it is like a stick figure. It is the belly that comes from lack of health and balance that I find unattractive, as well as the slimness from undernourishment.
                          For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Suse View Post
                            I just love reading all these differing opinions... it's making me reconsider how I look at my body. Damn it, I am hot

LOL, me too
                            My website: http://www.shoppinganywhere.net/

Comment

Yeah, and...this is the best thread since sliced bread! (okay, since butter became better)
                              I'm a quitter...but I'm back now.

Comment

I am fairly new to this forum but want to add a few points. I have the hottest wife in the world. 5'6", 130 lbs, in shape, and looks damn good naked and clothed. She went primal with her (formerly fat) man to support me. She knew I could not make it without her. Now 35 lbs (from me not her) later she is willing to begin the Stronglifts program with me. Talk about hot. We cook for each other, laugh together, and enjoy our lives together. We go to concerts together, we shop together, we are both teachers so we talk shop, we read next to each other, watch movies in our home theater, go to the beach, take walks, etc. While her body and face initially attracted me (yes she is curvy) it was her personality and brain that kept me. When the women in the world realize that Hollywood is fake as hell, that the fashion industry is run by self hating women and their corporate cronies, and that the media's standard of attractive has as much to do with what is truly pretty as the government's food pyramid has to do with nutrition, men will be able to truly enjoy the inner and outer beauty that God has given all of you ladies. Damn I wish all women knew truly how much real men appreciate real women. I'll STFU now, and climb off my soapbox.

Comment

Working...
                                X