• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does coconut oil release insulin?

Does it?
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Shoot, even thinking about food or looking at pictures of food will release insulin for some. Go for a fasted morning and have some tea with coconut oil in it. Do you feel weak, wobbly, and hungry a couple hours later, as you might if you had cereal? That's the real question.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisous View Post
      Shoot, even thinking about food or looking at pictures of food will release insulin for some. Go for a fasted morning and have some tea with coconut oil in it. Do you feel weak, wobbly, and hungry a couple hours later, as you might if you had cereal? That's the real question.
      I take 2 tablespoons of it at the gym while fasted. Gives me a little pump and kills my hunger for hours afterward. No crash, even after a very intense work out. What does that indicate?
      .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
      ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

Sounds like something you should be eating, except right before you have to take a cholesterol test for a life insurance evaluation.

Comment

Originally posted by rphlslv View Post
          I take 2 tablespoons of it at the gym while fasted. Gives me a little pump and kills my hunger for hours afterward. No crash, even after a very intense work out. What does that indicate?
          i would say that indicates its giving you energy which is exactly what it is

Comment

Working...
          X