OMG!!! I ate a cookie!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!!! I ate a cookie!!!

And I don't care at all. It was delicious.

Cheers.

Good for you =P
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

Comment

HA! Awesome.

This will get some people's blood boiling when they read the title!
      I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Some people have blood sugar issues or desperately want to lose weight. Then again those same people would probably laugh at the idea of foolishness like cookies. We all have our own goals and all support each others'.
        Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

Good for you.

Last night I went to the dollar store with my kids to pick out a treat. I thought 80/20 plan, I'll buy a small bag of chips or a small chocolate bar.

Didn't want it. I DIDN"T WANT IT!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!

LOL!
          SW: 235
          CW:220
          Rough start due to major carb WD.

MWF: 1 hour run/walk, 1.5 hours in the gym - upper/lower and core
          Sat/Sun=Yard/house work, chasing kids, playing
          Family walk every night instead of everyone vegging in front of the TV
          Personal trainer to build muscle mass & to help meet goals

Comment

Originally posted by elorajade View Post
            Good for you.

Last night I went to the dollar store with my kids to pick out a treat. I thought 80/20 plan, I'll buy a small bag of chips or a small chocolate bar.

Didn't want it. I DIDN"T WANT IT!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!

LOL!
            Nothing is wrong with you. I find potato chips and common chocolate sickening. lol
            "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

Comment

I had a Dairy Queen small vanilla w/ strawberries.... DIVINE!

Comment

I haven't had a chip in six years. But let me tell you I still crave them. Had a slight addiction to them for a while.
                I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

I havent had a potato chip in literally a decade. Now corn chips are a different story...

Comment

I wish I could eat 1 cookie. For me it all or nothing. I find that if i eat any grains @ all, I go off for the rest of the night, & its all over until the morning. Now that I added fat to my diet, my carb cravings are gone, I satiate with nuts. 7 weeks with 0 grains. no end in site
                    "Don't dream it, be it"

-Dr. Frank-N-Furter

Comment

I did the same thing last weekend. It was a delicious cookie, and I chose to eat it and enjoy it. No regret; don't even consider it a cheat, just one of those things that I wouldn't eat as part of my regular foods.

Comment

Originally posted by Roach View Post
                        And I don't care at all. It was delicious.

Cheers.
                        I bet... On you go, it's easy! You can do it! Finish the pack!!!

Comment

I know who you are and where you live. The assassins will be arriving at your place soon.
                          Height: 5'4" (1.62 m)
                          Starting weight (09/2009): 200 lb (90.6 kg)
                          No longer overweight (08/2010): 145 lb (65.6 kg)
                          Current weight (01/2012): 127 lb (57.5 kg)

Comment

Originally posted by mirrorball View Post
                            i know who you are and where you live. The assassins will be arriving at your place soon.
                            lmao

Comment

OMG!!! I had a treat today!!! Frozen greek yogurt with coconut oil and cinnamon. It actually tasted good. This is unacceptable, I have to punish myself.
                              .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
                              ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

Working...
                              X