Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What i just realized about grains and starches...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What i just realized about grains and starches...

That stuff is glue! I was just washing dishes and it took me a year to scrub that crap of everything. I dont know about you, but im glad that stuff isnt inside my body.
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

Ew, paper mache... nuff said!
    The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

Comment

gluten is used in paint as a thickening and adhesive agent. good stuff.

Comment

yeah, i hear the japanese use rice to make some really potent glue.
        "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

Comment

Also, have you ever tried to scrub vegetable oil off of the stove or whatever after it's hardened? Yuck. Or if you spill a little vegetable oil on the bottle. That stuff is STICKY.

But it's heart healthy.

Comment

That's why fiber is so important! Scrub that glue right out of you!

The total lack of need for fiber in my diet once grains are removed is one of the many things that just goes "ding dong" this stuff is right.
            If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Comment

Yep yep, i get fiber from the occasional broccoli and fruit but on days that i dont get that stuff, im still pretty consistent.

Comment

no more grain? But that means no more sandwiches
                Proud Bangmaid since August 2009

Comment

Originally posted by PoisonApple View Post
                  no more grain? But that means no more sandwiches
                  mmmm, sammiches...

Comment

No grain?? What do you eat for breakfast?!???? (most common question for me)

Um, eggs? Or a salad. Whatever.

Eggs! They will raise your cholesterol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisous View Post
                      No grain?? What do you eat for breakfast?!???? (most common question for me)

Um, eggs? Or a salad. Whatever.

Eggs! They will raise your cholesterol!!
                      HA! Who here doesn't get that one everyday?

Comment

Ever had to clean vegetable oil off a kitchen floor? Back when my kids were babies, I had a gallon jug of veggie oil in the cupboard that I used for deep-frying. One of them got into it when she was about two or so and dumped it out all over the linoleum. The floor was slippery for weeks!
                        Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

Comment

It's nasty what we used to put i. Our bodies. Lol, more and more do i realize that everyday.

Comment

Working...
                          X