We can do it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noodletoy View Post
    certain people have an image to uphold, ya know...
    If we're thinking of the same guy, he actually basically gave that as his reason more than once.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

zactly.
      As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

zactly.
        I think we're on the same page here then.

You and I would probably get along pretty well.
        "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

as long as you don't make me drink bubble tea.
          As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

as long as you don't make me drink bubble tea.
            Oh snap! Was that a jab at someone?

No, but I might make you learn to love yerba mate. >_>;;

Comment

Is it ironic to gossip in a thread about how we should all get along?

Comment

Originally posted by Timthetaco View Post
                Is it ironic to gossip in a thread about how we should all get along?
                Ah, relax bro. All in good fun.

Everyone here should know I am as harmless as they come.

Rawr.

Comment

did I read something about fish in a box ?
                  Can we agree nobody should be eating fish from a box ?
                  fish should be fresh from da wata,
                  or frozen fresh from da wata, and eaten timely.
                  if frozen too long, then thawed in brine, and smoked appropriately.
                  I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by TQP View Post
                    Thank you, I made Mark's hair extra nice.

See, who says I am mean to him?

I don't know the other two gurus well enough to make fun of them in comic strips...

You made me smile! Thank you!
                    What have you done today to make you feel Proud?

Comment

Working...
                    X