Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it common practice to IF after a cheat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it common practice to IF after a cheat?

After reading the forum, it seems pretty common for PBers to IF after they cheat. Is this common PB practice? Or is it just a coincidence that I saw this a few times?

Its definitely a common approach for course correction.
    I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

There's some science to it, I think it regulates Leptin and Insulin from the overload..

I do this too BTW.

Comment

Agreed... I enjoy my cheats, but then generally fast to get back on track and get my head 'back in the game'
        sigpic

Comment

Mmmm....be careful it doesn't getting eating-disorder tones of punishment and atonement.
          But yes, I often find it puts cravings back in their place after they've been released by the sugar monster!

Like saying "NO" to a whining toddler instead of trying to appease them

Comment

i find that after i cheat.....i have no hunger and dont feel like eating because of nausea and over-all feeling of the Blah Monster

sometimes i feel like i have a cold the next day and i'm coming down with something or have a sugar hangover

when i do start getting hungry again it's all protein and fat....no carbs what-so-ever

so i try not to cheat in the first place....but all those treats know my first name!

Comment

Working...
            X