carbs = hungover feeling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carbs = hungover feeling

So i've been pretty strict on carbs for a couple of months. In the last week or so, i've eaten a lot more then usual due to some parties and events.

When i do i seem to get a headache and sort of hung-over feeling. Anyone else get this? Is it in my head? Guilt related? Sign of something else?

thanks

I get it too, it's exactly like a hangover!

Comment

Yep, I ate some pasta last night (only thing available - ugh) and I feel like i have a major hangover today, and I didn't even eat a lot of it.

Comment

I get it too, usually within the first few bites. Totally feels like a hangover or I'm dehydrated but no amount of water will make it go away. Helps keep me away from the carbs. Unless it is beer, which the last time I had a couple I didn't get a carb headache.

Comment

I totally get this. I call it a carb/sugar hangover, depending on what I indulged in. It sucks! I even get a bit of depression, just like an alcohol hangover.

Comment

Yes. Had a HUGE carb/junk food bomb yesterday and the day before and I woke up with a headache just now.
            .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
            ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

Working...
            X