Food Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Help!

(am posting from iPad since this site is blocked from work!)

Speaking of work, I'm having probs getting enough food here. I have a small fridge and microwave, but timing is a prob. I only have 30-40 mins to eat, including prep time. I am a SLOW eater. I can't find things to eat, especially for breakfast. I have to be here stupid early so breakfast is eaten here period one. Any ideas for breakfast? I do eat dairy but yogurt gets old fast.

I bring a Big Ass Salad to work with me and eat it around 9am, uasually the first thing I eat all day. Hard boiled eggs are easy. Bacon in the microwave works well without any special cooking utensils. I have even perfected fried eggs in the micro, but that takes a while.

Comment

Can you do extra dinner and take the left overs in the next day and heat them up?
      My website: http://www.shoppinganywhere.net/

Comment

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/10-pr...nutes-or-less/

I make the Breakfast Spinach Frittata and then freeze the extras for work breakfasts--I get in at 5AM and they are reheating in the microwave by 6 or so.

Lunch is leftovers frozen in individual portions.

Also helps to do 2 IF's per week.

Comment

I bring hard boiled eggs to work all the time. They don't need to be reheated and they can be cooked ahead of time!
          ---
          ~Christine

Comment

Like the people above me said. Hard boiled eggs and salads are great. Or chicken and veggies that can be heated up in 2 minutes in the microwave.

If the portion size is not HUGE, I can't imagine it would take you more than 30-40 minutes to eat your lunch? Even if youw ere a slow eater. I eat slow and I am done in about 25 minutes with mine.

Comment

For a snack, BabyBel cheeses and beef jerky travel well. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
              X