• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we don't? i do

you're all plebians
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

don't you people have some kind of bible/not-evolution theme park being built? are you eating the bronto-clones like what fer sure jesus rode instead of populating the park?
      As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by AMonkey View Post

The thing is that personalities (of which Mark is one) almost never admit to being wrong simply because its bad for their image. Look at politicians, they never admit any fault. The Primal Blueprint is highly sold on Mark's credentials. To say "Well I was wrong about quite a few things, but now I'm more informed!" I don't think would sell.
        Not true. Do you read his blog? He admitted that Peat has value. Research before you speak has been my mantra since High School.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
          Not true. Do you read his blog? He admitted that Peat has value. Research before you speak has been my mantra since High School.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
          You need to read my previous posts.
          http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
            Zach was banned.
            Oh, I was wondering where he'd gotten off to.

Didn't expect he was banned, I don't think I ever saw him being antagonistic towards anyone. Me, at least. Maybe I'm just not very observant.

M.

Comment

I eat little mini-dinosaurs every day. Tastes just like chicken. Oh wait, it is chicken. Nevermind.
              Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by MEversbergII View Post
                Oh, I was wondering where he'd gotten off to.

Didn't expect he was banned, I don't think I ever saw him being antagonistic towards anyone. Me, at least. Maybe I'm just not very observant.

M.
                I laughed at this. Zach stopped caring at the end and went out with a bang. From my perspective, he gave more than he got and got banned for it.
                Depression Lies

Comment

Yeah, I missed all that.

M.

Comment

Wow. Going through these nine pages I can't believe what i'm seeing. Taubes is a quack? Diet Soda is good for you? Sugar is healthy? But is bad? Jeeeesus Christ how the mighty have fallen.

But seriously people... how much is Weight Watchers paying you all?
                    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

Originally posted by thehallowprince View Post
                      Wow. Going through these nine pages I can't believe what i'm seeing. Taubes is a quack? Diet Soda is good for you? Sugar is healthy? But is bad? Jeeeesus Christ how the mighty have fallen.

But seriously people... how much is Weight Watchers paying you all?
                      Hi - nice to see you back!

Comment

Sadly most of the people who follow a low carb Primal/Paleo lifestyle have either left, only lurk or have retreated to journals. There are still a few brave souls that still post but for the most part, it just isn't worth it.

Comment

See what you did there shallowprince? Digging up old corpses…
                          "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                            Sadly most of the people who follow a low carb Primal/Paleo lifestyle have either left, only lurk or have retreated to journals. There are still a few brave souls that still post but for the most part, it just isn't worth it.
                            We just don't talk about it.

Comment

I am, by and large, roughly moderate macros. Shoot to get good food in, and often it works out to about 1/3 each, with some flux depending on the days. This is probably the case with most people here, I figure. Unless you're on one of the extremes, you don't really have very much to talk about (note politics).

Of course this is likely the worst way to do it.

M.

Comment

Working...
                              X