who else freaking loves MARROW?!?!?!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who else freaking loves MARROW?!?!?!!

this post is just a simple shout out to beef marrow, because, its the freaking best thing EVER.

who else is in love with marrow?

if marrow were a person, i would marry it. that is all.

p.s. i love how grossed out my roomate is when i eat it. marrowmarrow MARROW!

I hear a lot of talk of this marrow. I'm going to buy some bones "for my dog" at Whole Foods on my next trip.
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

I ate a crapload of it on Sunday. Totally freaked my mother out- lol. It was delicious!

Comment

Absolutely!

Comment

Count me in...

Comment

I'm in as well. I enjoyed sucking the marrow out of the bones from the drumsticks that I ate last night.
            http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

How do you get marrow? I've always wanted to try it, but have no idea how to get it or make it edible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mav3rick View Post
                How do you get marrow? I've always wanted to try it, but have no idea how to get it or make it edible.
                Here you go! http://www.marksdailyapple.com/bone-marrow-recipe/

Comment

I love it! Lamb shank marrow is delicious too!

Comment

the beef mongers at whole foods are more than happy to give you good, center cut portions of marrow bones. or stock/soup bones. just ask!

Comment

The whole foods downtown Austin?

Comment

I'm still trying to get past the mental block I have, but I promised myself I would try it before the year is out. However, my last day at my job is june 4th, and I would love to roll into the break room and crack open a bone to suck out the marrow in the middle of lunch. Just for the effect, even if I don't especially like it (hopefully I will).

Hmm, I may need to expedite my plans.

Comment

Oh man.........I'm with all of you and I can't believe I used to give all this good stuff to my dogs (I just buy extra for them now as ..... they gotta have some great stuff too !! All I can say is YYYUUUMMMMMYYY!!

Comment

Imyers04......thanks for the heads up at whole foods!!!

Comment

Marrow is TOTALLY THE FOOD OF THE GODS - I've always loved it since I was a kid! My mum makes a mean mutton curry and I always take the pieces with the bones/marrow in them - Marrow is really good at soaking up spices and flavours.

Couple of nights a go we had Lamb shanks for dinner, and of course I had to get a straw to suck out the marrow.....It made some gross sounds, lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X