Question please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question please help

I don't know about anybody else but I can sit down eat a pound or more of some sirloin fajita with some vigges this started a couple of days ago since I started up on paleo again... Am I eating to much should I cut down on the portions? I do crossfit 5 days a week

Huh? Pretty much every meal I have starts with a pound of meat, then everything else added in. Depends on your size, goals, and activity level.

Sent via lightsaber

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
      Huh? Pretty much every meal I have starts with a pound of meat, then everything else added in. Depends on your size, goals, and activity level.

Sent via lightsaber
      I want to lose weight in the past 2 weeks I have dropped about 4 pounds I just u wanted more weight and I was thinking I was eating to much

Comment

You can enter what your eating into Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com to see if it meets your goals.

I also use a keto macro calculator to get proper ratio of carbs, protein, and fat. Keto Calculator - Learn Your Macros on the Ketogenic Diet

Comment

Originally posted by lmoya83 View Post
          I want to lose weight in the past 2 weeks I have dropped about 4 pounds I just u wanted more weight and I was thinking I was eating to much
          You're losing two pounds per week and you're worried you're eating too much?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
            You're losing two pounds per week and you're worried you're eating too much?
            I know right I sound selfish... What I did is put my scale away and not worry about the numbers just the way I feel and base it on my clothing...

Comment

If you're CrossFitting x5 a week you'll be surprised how much food you need!!
              My weight hasn't changed a lot but boy my body has!!
              Barb - Portland, Oregon

"Everything is as it should be given what has gone before. This is not an excuse but it is a reason"
              ~ Dr G & Barb ~

Comment

I eat that much easily and I'm both smaller and working out less than you, so no I don't find that to be too much.

Comment

Thanks guys!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X