Andrew Kim Absolutely Crushes the Ridiculous Notion of Being "Fat Adapted"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prime-Animal View Post
    I also don't believe that in the current state we are in, more muscle mass is disadvantageous. I believe it's more advantageous to be stronger, faster, maybe a little bigger (no need to overdo it). I mean think of it, if we get stronger and optimize growth gene patterns in our genes, then we will grow stronger and stronger in each subsequent generation.

All this to say that our feast/famine adaptation has insured the survival of countless humans, but why not focus on being as physically strong and expressing great useful genes that a few generations ago were not possible, due to the limitation of food, we don't possess?
    Don't take this personally, just for the sake of discussion,

While your clan focuses on developing a superhuman race, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, mine is developing an adept all rounder in preparation for the apocolypse, the nerds are in the basement building a supercomputer which will likely cause the apocolypse, all of us well educated and too busy to breed much, meanwhile the urban uneducated poor are washing down Soy, Wheat & PUFA's with HFCS and breeding like there's no tomorrow, mixing their genetics almost uncontrollably with multiple partners, spitting out little rug rats which because of the environmental xenoestrogens are ready to breed at a little over 10 years of age, who cares if they die at 45, plenty more in the pipeline, eventually some will become more resistant to the crap we've put into the environment due to acute & chronic exposure, survival of the fittest at it's harshest.
    So whose gene pool do you think will be expressed most strongly in 1000 years time?
    As the lord said:
    "The meek shall inherit the Earth"
    "There are no short cuts to enlightenment, the journey is the destination, you have to walk this path alone"

Comment

• Idiocracy
      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• 'she's a pilot now'
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Omni View Post
          Don't take this personally, just for the sake of discussion,

While your clan focuses on developing a superhuman race, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, mine is developing an adept all rounder in preparation for the apocolypse.

As the lord said:
          "The meek shall inherit the Earth"
          I can argue the same thing lol. Like I said the actual physical advantages are the first point. After that, when food gets scarce, my feast/famine will kick in, and I will have more amino acids as a reservoir to tap into for whatever purpose my body desires to use it for.

Very nice quotation. But I rather believe that there will be no apocalypse. I'd like to imagine that the "meek" would be a metaphor for all of us, in our current state. Powerless and peaceful people being led by evil, corrupt, war mongering politcitians. And that one day we will inherit our beautiful planet back, and rebuild it as peaceful as Eden once was.

But this isn't an apocalypse thread lol.

Comment

But this isn't an apocalypse thread lol.
            Oh sure it is, if the arguing ever stops surely the world will end...
            Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Originally posted by excursivey View Post
              Oh sure it is, if the arguing ever stops surely the world will end...
              Soo what you're telling me is that this thread has effectively become like the movie Speed?

If there are less than 3 arguments an hour, the world os gonna explode

Comment

Soo what you're telling me is that this thread has effectively become like the movie Speed?

Quid pro quo KeEEEEaaanu! What do you do... What do you do! Shoot the hostage. Booya.

Comment

In light of how many arguments there are at any one time it seems like we are in very little danger... :-D
                  Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

Working...
                  X