Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were me, what would a day of food look like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much for the support, RittenRemedy.

I come from a large but broken family. Of the three of my sisters who I stay in contact with, two live across a border and one is a teenager. J has parents here, but they are not the involved sort of grandparents.

I haven't really attempted to control my eating for the last 4 days as I transitioned to eating only real food. Tomorrow I will try lots of healthy protein and carbs (eating to hunger) and record what happens in my forum journal.

Sent from my LG-E617G using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

Good luck! I remember reading someone's journal where they mentioned high protein helped stop their binging. Can't remember who it was, I just remember them saying they ate a pork chop every morning, but there are people here who have beaten it.

Comment

When I was nursing my daughter at 15m, I was a bottomless pit and ate a lot more than now. Based on your meals posted above, it doesn't seem enough. Even now nursing my 28m daughter, I eat around 2000cals daily. I am 5'4". I just eat until I am satisfied and I haven't gained weight.

Comment

Pastured eggs and chicken, grassfed beef and lamb, beef liver, butter, coconut oil, heavy cream, spinach, cottage cheese, gelatin.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my LG-E617G using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

Working...
            X