Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eating Paleo, But Don't Believe in Evolution?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• religion, politics and sports
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      religion, politics and sports
      Speaking of which, I've always thought it curious that americans call gridiron 'football'. It would seem that the ball only gets kicked as a last resort in the game....
      Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
      5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
      Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
      TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
      bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• we call it football cause that's what it should be called, like god intended
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

we call it football cause that's what it should be called, like god intended
          You're the best...
          Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

we call it football cause that's what it should be called, like god intended
            If God intended it to be called that, then why did God's elected representative (The Pope) refer to 'soccer' as football?

Check mate.
            http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

Comment

• Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
              Speaking of which, I've always thought it curious that americans call gridiron 'football'. It would seem that the ball only gets kicked as a last resort in the game....
              because 'murica!

Comment

• Originally posted by AMonkey View Post
                If God intended it to be called that, then why did God's elected representative (The Pope) refer to 'soccer' as football?
                Yep, and the pope knows very well that God himself prefer to see real football rather than the rugby derivate that the Americans call “football”! On the other hand just check names of teams like “Red devils” etc., so everybody can understand who is sponsoring and enjoying that type of sport…
                "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                  Yep, and the pope knows very well that God himself prefer to see real football rather than the rugby derivate that the Americans call “football”! On the other hand just check names of teams like “Red devils” etc., so everybody can understand who is sponsoring and enjoying that type of sport…
                  who are the red devils?

Comment

• Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                    who are the red devils?
                    I don't have a clue about American football so you'll better tell me! It's a nick name of one of the teams I guess...
                    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

I don't have a clue about American football so you'll better tell me! It's a nick name of one of the teams I guess...
                      no. it isn't. perhaps a nickname for a college team, but not a division 1 team for sure.

Comment

no. it isn't. perhaps a nickname for a college team, but not a division 1 team for sure.
                        As I said I don't have a clue about your national sport, when I googled I found those devils;

LincolnCountyRedDevils.com | The Best Small-Town High School Football! | Lincolnton, Georgia

- Schopenhauer

Comment

As I said I don't have a clue about your national sport, when I googled I found those devils;

LincolnCountyRedDevils.com | The Best Small-Town High School Football! | Lincolnton, Georgia
                          are there no devil/dragon/fire mascots in soccer or rugby? i'd find that hard to believe

Comment

are there no devil/dragon/fire mascots in soccer or rugby? i'd find that hard to believe
                            I don't think soccer has mascots. At least, I've never seen a grown man run around a soccer field in a furry costume trying to stir up the crowd.

Comment

It's doesent matter as long as Gods representative on earth is a fan of real football...

- Schopenhauer

Comment

It's doesent matter as long as Gods representative on earth is a fan of real football...
                                the only advice i'd take from the pope is where to buy silly hats.

that being said, I don't know why American football is called football. but I love it. I also love soccer, grew up playing it, and watch a ton of it on tv. unfortunately, I don't get to watch too much rugby because they don't play a ton of it on american tv. but whenever the rugby 7s are on, they play them, and I watch as much as possible. my real favorite sports are lacrosse and hockey though...

Comment

Working...
                                X