How Many Eggs Do You Eat Per Week?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Eggs Do You Eat Per Week?

Ever since I went primal I have been eating lot and lots of eggs. I ate about 6 eggs a week a few months before going primal while I hated eggs just a year ago.

I now eat around 15 eggs a week on average.

So, my question to you is... about how many eggs do you eat per week on average?
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Anywhere from none to 15 or so, depending on whether I'm eating breakfast or lunch that week. Currently eating lunch, so none.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

4 to 5 a day typically. So anywhere from 28 - 35 easily. My family of four goes through a dozen a day.
      I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

somewhere between 5 to upwards of 35... ... what can I say I'm not very consistent :-D
        sigpic

Comment

Between 10 and 18. (2 each weekday, 0-4 each weekend day).
          "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

At least a dozen a week if not 2 dozen.
            Check out my primal blog: http://primalroar.posterous.com/

Comment

My standing order is 4 dozen.

Comment

If I were to eat breakfast every day, it would be 1-2/day. Most days I'm not hungry in the morning so I don't eat. On the weekends, it's 1-2/day.
                Now and then it is good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.

Comment

A dozen.

Comment

10 to 15 a week here.
                    ---
                    ~Christine

Comment

2-3 dozen
                      “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

30 to 36

Comment

Per week? When I was lifting weights, 84...
                          ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>
                          ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>

Comment

Three-egg omelette for breakfast each weekday + two fried eggs as part of breakfast on Sat and Sun = 19 eggs. I may only have another half-dozen, tops, through the week as part of all other meals combined, so I'd say I'm in the range of two-dozen. Doubtful I ever exceed that.

Comment

I eat about 2 dozen eggs a week these days.
                              http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

Working...
                              X