• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Why is it every time i read the heading I see "Potato Diet Fail 2013"
    Me too!

Comment

• Generally admins have the ability to edit a thread title. Perhaps if you sent them a nice note asking them to capitalize the entire word "fall", they might do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
        Generally admins have the ability to edit a thread title. Perhaps if you sent them a nice note asking them to capitalize the entire word "fall", they might do it.
        Good idea, just sent them one.

Comment

• Fall is very American, Autumn is more international - I think

Comment

• Originally posted by Hotmail View Post
            Fall is very American, Autumn is more international - I think
            Another vote for autumn, stop massacring the Queen's English!

Comment

• Down exactly a pound after two days of tater eating. It's not much but I'll take it. Back on the spuds on Thursday.
              My Journal

Comment

• Ok, just spent quite a lot of time reading the entire thread. Has me curious. 26 years ago when I lived with my aunt, she had us on a low fat high carb diet, at least that is what she called it. We could eat as many potatoes as we wanted, fried, mashed, with catsup or broth. No fat or protein at all. I lost quite a bit of weight, but didn't know yet that I was actually pregnant, so off the high carb and added protein and fat back in.

All of this is very interesting so I have decided to give it a go. I can be very OCD with things, so only eating potatoes will work well for me. I will go for as many days as I can.

On my way into the kitchen to boil some for mashed potatoes and to fry up as hashbrowns. Hubby will think I have lost my mind. He will shrug it off though...I do my own thing when it comes to food and he does his. I bet he eats some of the potatoes. Although, the mashed potatoes will have the skins on them, because that is how I love them and how I grew up with them made that way. He hates the skins so we will see if he actually eats them.

Anyway...here we go starting this PD tomorrow morning!
                44 F 5'5
                SW 205.4
                CW 180.4
                GW 150

Comment

• Has anyone who this has worked for in the past also tried to see if any diet that is high carb, low protein, and nearly fat free has the same effect?
                  PaleoMom's Diet Recovery Journal
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82059.html

Comment

• Originally posted by PaleoMom View Post
                    Has anyone who this has worked for in the past also tried to see if any diet that is high carb, low protein, and nearly fat free has the same effect?
                    Rice. Doesn't have the same effect according to otzi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    ------
                    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Originally posted by Hotmail View Post
                      Fall is very American, Autumn is more international - I think
                      I dig Autumn though..... something whimsical about it

Comment

• Ok back from a weekend away, minimal exercise and unlimited eating drinking, by unlimited it means I enjoyed good food and company and ate out.

Days 5&6 - fast all day Friday until dinner then eat, drink laugh.

Week 2 Day 1 - 106.2 kgs (down 0.8 kgs since start, up 1.4kgs from 104.8 of Friday morning)

See how I am tomorrow after I have cleared the weekends excess from the body.

Cheers
                        "Times fun when you are having Flies" Kermit the frog

Comment

• Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                          Generally admins have the ability to edit a thread title. Perhaps if you sent them a nice note asking them to capitalize the entire word "fall", they might do it.
                          Why?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
                            Why?

So it won't look like "fail" to some peeps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            ------
                            HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• I like that it looks like that. We can all read correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
                                I like that it looks like that. We can all read correct?

Me too! It taunts me to start up again.

Comment

Working...
                                X