Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone ever become obese from eating Primal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    I think it is way to sustainable to eat a whole cow that is grassfed than to only eat grainfed muscle meat.

Give me the tongues, tails, ears, maybe even eyeballs and brains. I know I have had it all as a kid and it didn't kill me so I will be more than willing to try it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    I'll make a deal with you. You can have the eyeballs and brain if I can have the tongue and tail. Deal?

Comment

• [QUOTE=ryanmercer;1347117]Please quote me where I said increase food production. I said that this way of eating is impossible for the entire world's population unless you magically create new fertile land masses several times the size of the Earth overnight and populate them with grasses and cattle. You just have to get the last word and always be right, this is clear from every thread you are active in. You find someone, or several, to disagree with in each thread and drag it on and on trying to be top dog. Get over yourself. I stated science fact, you have now drug it out for several posts.[/QUOT

You are ignoring the fact that animals are part of any healthy farming system and that animals can actually be used to reclaim deserts. Believe what ever you wan but animals are vital for healthy agriculture.
      Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
      PS
      Don't forget to play!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirlot View Post
        Originally posted by ryanmercer View Post
        Please quote me where I said increase food production. I said that this way of eating is impossible for the entire world's population unless you magically create new fertile land masses several times the size of the Earth overnight and populate them with grasses and cattle. You just have to get the last word and always be right, this is clear from every thread you are active in. You find someone, or several, to disagree with in each thread and drag it on and on trying to be top dog. Get over yourself. I stated science fact, you have now drug it out for several posts.
        You are ignoring the fact that animals are part of any healthy farming system and that animals can actually be used to reclaim deserts. Believe what ever you wan but animals are vital for healthy agriculture.

you are ignoring the fact that my math included every square inch of land on the planet not in use by a road, city or building with unrealistic yields from a lot of that land and still only yields a fraction of the food required for the entire world's population to eat this way.

Back to the OP. Get fat on primal? Yes. Get obese on primal? Yes. Despite what a lot of the internet wants to say "calories in vs calories out doesn't matter, we aren't engines" we are biological machines. You eat a surplus of calories, it's gotta go somewhere and you aren't just going to plop it out your backside at the next toilet visit.
        -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

Comment

• Though some people do readily convert it into heat.
          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Yeah, I guess you can get fat on primal: Venus of Willendorf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanmercer View Post
              you are ignoring the fact that my math included every square inch of land on the planet not in use by a road, city or building with unrealistic yields from a lot of that land and still only yields a fraction of the food required for the entire world's population to eat this way.

Back to the OP. Get fat on primal? Yes. Get obese on primal? Yes. Despite what a lot of the internet wants to say "calories in vs calories out doesn't matter, we aren't engines" we are biological machines. You eat a surplus of calories, it's gotta go somewhere and you aren't just going to plop it out your backside at the next toilet visit.
              I thought you were leaving.

Do you need someone to show you the door?
              I got 99 problems but a pancake ain't one...

My Journal

Height: 6'3"
              SW (Feb 2012): 278
              SBF: 26% (Scale)
              CW (Sept 2015): 200
              CBF: 17% (Scale)

Comment

• People primarily starve in the world not because there isn't enough food to go around but because of political and socio-economic issues.
                Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                  People primarily starve in the world not because there isn't enough food to go around but because of political and socio-economic issues.
                  But the people didn't get there by being wished into existence, rainbows, unicorn tears, spontaneous generation, or pixie dust. I promise you those people are made out of food. And if first world countries didn't ship massive quantities of our surpluses around the world, there wouldn't be continents like Africa where so many more people live than the land can support. Of course, if we hadn't spend the past several centuries putting all the tall grasslands and old growth forests to the plow, we wouldn't have surpluses to ship in the first place.
                  The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Working...
                  X