Ray peat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray peat

Hi I am 16 and thinking about starting the ray peat diet. I am wondering if it is a good way of lifestyle, what it's rules are and peoples experiences on it

It is the promised land. Come home brother.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread91809.html
    Make America Great Again

Comment

Why, at 16 years old do you feel you need to be on a 'diet'? Peat isn't a typical diet so you wouldn't be getting into extremes here, but perhaps it would be good to state why you want to change eating habits.

I hope that doesn't come across as too dismissive... As someone who started dieting at 18, it can become a very dark path.

... But Peat is getting me out of that

Lifestyle, dude.

Comment

Its the only way to live. Welcome my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
          It is the promised land. Come home brother.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread91809.html
          The Land of Milk and Honey.

As to OP's age- funnily enough if I let my kids eat what they want they are natural little Peatsters. Milk, fruit and cheese. Nothing crazy about that.

Comment

Originally posted by moluv View Post
            The Land of Milk and Honey.

As to OP's age- funnily enough if I let my kids eat what they want they are natural little Peatsters. Milk, fruit and cheese. Nothing crazy about that.
            Yeah, our kids make their own lunches, and it's pretty much always foraging for cheese, fruit and nuts.
            Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
            5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
            Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
            TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
            bloodorchid is always right

Comment

I don't think there's anything wrong with someone at any age looking into a new way of eating, but IIRC, the OP has been swapping around w/ different techniques & diet hacks since they joined the site. That's a pretty short period of time and a little concerning.
              Depression Lies

Comment

Buster if you are a guy you should chop wood or lift weights or learn to box and eat as much as you can of anything that walked, flew, swam or grew in the sunshine.
                Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Peat is the new messiah. Follow him or be banished to outer darkness!

Comment

Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                    I don't think there's anything wrong with someone at any age looking into a new way of eating, but IIRC, the OP has been swapping around w/ different techniques & diet hacks since they joined the site. That's a pretty short period of time and a little concerning.
                    Once again namelesswonder is making the most sense. The people doing the Peat thing are bio-hackers. Not that there is anything wrong with that!
                    Some of you may die, but that is a risk I'm willing to take.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmormon View Post
                      Peat is the new messiah. Follow him or be banished to outer darkness!
                      Is this supposed to be ironic, funny, sarcastic or hateful? Srsly, I can't tell.

Comment

Originally posted by moluv View Post
                        Is this supposed to be ironic, funny, sarcastic or hateful? Srsly, I can't tell.
                        Jack is not a fan of us high carbers, to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                          Jack is not a fan of us high carbers, to say the least.
                          Based on the username I was leaning towards the sarcastic/hateful tip but didn't want to make assumptions. I seem to recall some other scuffles with this poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Timber View Post
                            The people doing the Peat thing are bio-hackers.
                            My children are the ultimate bio-hackers.

Comment

Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                              I never said there was... OP said 'Diet', not way of eating which, like what I gather from your post, is a little concerning.

Originally posted by Black Timber View Post
                              Once again namelesswonder is making the most sense. The people doing the Peat thing are bio-hackers. Not that there is anything wrong with that!
                              AKA "balanced diet" LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X