Vegan paleo diet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, not possible.

Humans as a species would have gone extinct if they tried to go vegan back in the day.

Comment

Vegan AND paleo would leave what, exactly?

No meat, dairy, eggs, flour, veg/peanut oils, broth, soy, anything processed.

So you eat what, vegetables and fruit, all day? When you eat out, the garden salad would be the only thing on the meny. At a certain point it all becomes a joke.....not to mention you'd be emaciated, B12 deficient, and overall look like you just escaped from a labor camp.

Other than that, sounds totally plausible.
      "The soul that does not attempt flight; does not notice its chains."

Comment

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
        But gorillas are vegan and they be sum swole MF'ers!
        Insects are vegan?

Comment

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
          Sarcasm not detected?
          Some vegan actually posted the gorilla argument on an article I read the other day, think it was about cholesterol...
          No, I knew you were being sarcastic. Just posting for the sake of posterity/less enlightened folks who may stumble across your post and think it's serious. Since some silly vegans do actually think this is a viable argument.
          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
            Since some silly vegans do actually think this is a viable argument.
            ...And they'll have plenty of real life examples too. You know, all those massive, gorilla-like-built vegans roaming through the lands...

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
              No, I knew you were being sarcastic. Just posting for the sake of posterity/less enlightened folks who may stumble across your post and think it's serious. Since some silly vegans do actually think this is a viable argument.
              The all knowing bat angel looking out for everyone.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

breaking news vegans are all fucking hypocrites

Make America Great Again

Comment

A vegan paleo diet would essentially be fruit, veggies, nuts, and seeds. That's effectively what the 811 folks do.

I don't know whether people thrive on it. People claim to, though, particularly the guy who wrote the book. So, if you are interested in it, then look into that.

So, if you consider that thriving, then go for it.

Comment

Vegan paleo is an oxymoron, and vegans are just full MORONS (lol get it?! so fanny!).
                    http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

Comment

Not really.

Paleo is simply not eating "neolithic" foods.
                      Vegan is simply not eating/consuming animal-based foods/products.

Thus, if one is eating fruit, veg, nuts, and seeds, one is not eating "neolithic" foods nor is one eating animal based food/prodcuts and is therefore "paleo" and "vegan." It's simple, really.

Comment

I can't find 95/5 ground Vegan at Whole Foods. Does anyone know somewhere else I can buy this? Also, since I eat dairy, I'd love a source for pastured Vegan butter and raw milk.

How many servings of Vegan per day should I eat on this diet?

Am I still Paleo if I eat grain fed Vegans rather than grass fed? My wallet doesn't stretch enough for grass fed. If I have to eat grain fed Vegans, can I just trim the fat off to make it okay?

Can anyone recommend a website or other source for recipes for cooking Vegan?

Do I need to worry about the O6 O3 ratios when eating a Vegan?

Shape Magazine says that eating too much Vegan meat will raise my cholesterol. What say the community?
                        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

hahaha.

Comment

Joanie..put the poor scrawny vegan down and walk away. We'll get you a bear to gnaw on..promise.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                              I can't find 95/5 ground Vegan at Whole Foods. Does anyone know somewhere else I can buy this? Also, since I eat dairy, I'd love a source for pastured Vegan butter and raw milk.

How many servings of Vegan per day should I eat on this diet?

Am I still Paleo if I eat grain fed Vegans rather than grass fed? My wallet doesn't stretch enough for grass fed. If I have to eat grain fed Vegans, can I just trim the fat off to make it okay?

Can anyone recommend a website or other source for recipes for cooking Vegan?

Do I need to worry about the O6 O3 ratios when eating a Vegan?

Shape Magazine says that eating too much Vegan meat will raise my cholesterol. What say the community?
                              I do find Vegan meat easily, it is a bovine vegan by the way ...

Comment

Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                                Paleo is simply not eating "neolithic" foods.
                                I don't think it's just a list of restrictions. In any case, the PB Laws clearly state "Eat lots of plants and animals." No way that's compatible with veganism.
                                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Working...
                                X