Pineapple not on shopping list!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pineapple not on shopping list!!!

I just ate some pineapple, now I am worried as its not on the shopping list. I found things written about it here but old stuff, is it not good or just to soon to have some. I don't want a sugar rush

100g = 12.6g carbs and only 1.4g fiber. I had 150g, I am going hiking now for a few hours.
    Got my life back September 23rd 2013...Female 5'6"

HW 210lbs
    SW 202lbs
    CW189lbs
    GW140lbs

The best feeling is not feeling depressed

My journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread95382.html

It's not grain and it's not a legume. You're good. I think anyone would be hard pressed to put together a grocery list with every fruit, veggie, and animal on the planet that is okay to eat.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

No use answering her. She's probably self-destructed by now because of the pineapple.
      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

I love pineapple. I had pineapple salsa on my pork tacos last night. So good!

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
        Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

@RichMahogany great courage you give people, you are not positive one bit. Do you really need you to be so nasty!!!!!!!

Thanks JoanieL & magnolia1973

HW 210lbs
          SW 202lbs
          CW189lbs
          GW140lbs

Comment

I'm going to assume English isn't your first language and that you didn't get the joke. Good luck.
            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Enlighten me please, I am sorry to say I did not get your joke and still don't. Another dig at my English hahahahahahahaha

HW 210lbs
              SW 202lbs
              CW189lbs
              GW140lbs

Comment

Don't worry. My first question was 'can I eat radishes, maybe as treats?' when i came over (no tubers are allowed in classical Paleo). Pineapple is more of a question mark because of the high sugar content. In general, tropical fruit is better used as a treat rather than a daily staple. Mark's 'best' fruit selection is berries, stone fruit (peaches, plums, cherries, etc), citrus fruit and melons. If blood sugar is unstable, bananas, grapes, and super-sweet tropical fruit (mango, pinapples) are better avoided.
                My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
                When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Originally posted by Manda63 View Post
                  Enlighten me please, I am sorry to say I did not get your joke and still don't. Another dig at my English hahahahahahahaha
                  The comment about your English wasn't a joke. I'm not sure why you're trying to start a fight with me here and sending me nasty PM's, but I'm not going to engage you. Like I said before: Good luck.
                  The Champagne of Beards

Comment

@ Leida thanks for the great explanation, not worried any more. I just got back from a lovely hike, so I think the sugar got burned pretty quick. It was just I had got my cravings under control and thought I had made a silly move. I will use pineapple rarely and when I have done hours of hiking or biking, thank you again.

HW 210lbs
                    SW 202lbs
                    CW189lbs
                    GW140lbs

Comment

You are funny RichMahogany...sending me nasty PM's...can we all see them please, as I would love too. Don't worry I will not respond any more to you after this message, I am a very nice person and don't fight....Nice to meet you, but bye bye

HW 210lbs
                      SW 202lbs
                      CW189lbs
                      GW140lbs

Comment

Another relationship ruined by a pineapple. Damn you pineapples!

Comment

Agree with the above posts!!!

It's not a grain and its not a legume!!!

Go for it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Manda63
                            How dare you be so nasty to someone you don't know.
                            Originally posted by Manda63 View Post
                            You are funny RichMahogany...sending me nasty PM's...can we all see them please, as I would love too. Don't worry I will not respond any more to you after this message, I am a very nice person and don't fight....Nice to meet you, but bye bye
                            Note to self: always assume it is these peoples' first day on the internet, that they can't handle a bit of good-natured smart-assery, and that they have 0 sense of humor whatsoever...

Originally posted by quikky View Post
                            Another relationship ruined by a pineapple. Damn you pineapples!
                            Or that all the world's hatred is actually caused by pineapples. Declare war on pineapples, which are deceptively neither pine nor apples.
                            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

In Dutch we call pineapple ananas. Like bananas without the b. If you'd cross-breed pineapple (ananas) and banana, you'd get banananas.
                              Neither pine nor apples.

Comment

Working...
                              X