No announcement yet.

Pineapple not on shopping list!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love pineapple. I'd rub it all over my face if it didn't burn my eyes so badly.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
      I love pineapple. I'd rub it all over my face if it didn't burn my eyes so badly.
      Use normal apples instead of pineapples. They don't hurt that much.

Comment

Originally posted by toscamulder View Post
        banananas.
        Excellent. How many of us are going to say this word at our workplace in an inappropriate situation today?

<raises hand>
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by toscamulder View Post
          Neither pine nor apples.
          "Grape Nuts - You Open It Up, No Grapes, No Nuts! What's the Deal?"

Comment

Or woodapple. ever tried it? tastes like vomit. I like the woods, I like apples. Why call something that disgusting 'woodapple'?
            Maybe they just gave me a rotten one. It was Sri Lanka, what do you expect, heh (no offense).

Comment

Originally posted by Kegas76 View Post
              "Grape Nuts - You Open It Up, No Grapes, No Nuts! What's the Deal?"
              And what's the deal with Ovaltine?
              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                And what's the deal with Ovaltine?
                The phrase "down the tubes" is often heard these days.

What tubes? Have you seen any tubes? Where are these tubes? And where do they go? And how come there's more than one tube?
                Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
                  It's a good kind of pain.

Comment

No use answering her. She's probably self-destructed by now because of the pineapple.
                    Hahaha I literally LOL'd at this! Thanks Rich

To OP: pineapple is fantastic! I definitely recommend it. I eat some every day. If you're going for low carb though, may not be a good idea. I think Mark didn't include it on the list because it's not low carb which he is an advocate of, but it doesn't mean that pineapple is a 'bad' food by any means!

Comment

Same name in Italy ananas (Ananas comosus Latin)
                      Got my life back September 23rd 2013...Female 5'6"

HW 210lbs
                      SW 202lbs
                      CW189lbs
                      GW140lbs

The best feeling is not feeling depressed

My journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread95382.html

Comment

Note to self: always assume it is these peoples' first day on the internet, that they can't handle a bit of good-natured smart-assery, and that they have 0 sense of humor whatsoever...
                        Humour on the internet can be sensitive.
                        Smileys help. Or adding a welcoming or helpfull sentence after your "good nature smart assery" to balance.

But hope you don't stop, I like your sense of humour !

Comment

[url]https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.marksdailyapple.com/best-and-worst-[/url

The Best Low-Carb Fruits (and the Worst) | Mark's Daily Apple

Comment

Eating fruit based on carbs seems to defeat the purpose of eating fruit. You know, since the awesomeness of fruit is usually inversely proportional to its carb content.

Comment

The tubes, the tubes! They're getting clogged with so much tomfoolery on the interwebz.
                              Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

The enzymes in pineapple are said to break down proteins and reportedly "increase the chances of a balanced metabolism that reduces the chances of adding fat." Same article (from Livestrong) says it is believed to naturally get rid of intestinal worms. So, there's something positive to consider while enjoying the delicious juicy pineapple. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X