No announcement yet.

Whole 30 October 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Britt, I'm feeling somewhat the same. I'll probably move over to an eating plan that is mostly W30 with some tweaks for holidays and special occasions. There doesn't seem to be a good reason to do otherwise. Feeling great!

Have a great day!

Comment

I hit a few speed bumps along the way so I am going to give it another shot. I was pretty good for the most part. Just need to get focused and re-set my priorities. It is hard sometimes because my husband does not eat, nor will he eat this way and he loves his snack foods. For the most part I can stay away from most of them. I am going to see if he will be okay with me not bringing home the one that is the most tempting to me. Hope you are both well.

Comment

Hi Solobiker. Glad you're still around.
        I went off the wagon big time last night. It was pure emotional eating. Something I haven't done since I started my W30 journey a couple of months ago. Yes, I did take a few days off in between, but I stayed primal. Last night was a disaster. I ate bread and cereal and I feel yucky this morning. I'll be finished with my W30 on Tuesday, so instead of starting over with a complete new 30 days, and instead of tossing it aside, I will continue on for the rest of the time.

Goes to show I still have some food issues (not a huge surprise).
        Back on the band wagon.
        Hope you are all doing well.

Comment

Happy November. Still staying focused. I did not have any candy at all yesterday or today despite there being tons of it all around. Pretty good day for me. I am thinking about taking a day off from exercise. I love to do it. However, my feet are hurting whatever reason. I may ride my spin bike or do some core work. I probably have not had a "rest" day in a few months. Have a great day.

Comment

One day left to my September Whole 30. I've done really well, although I doubt I've seen a weight loss. A bit high on the carbs, probably, but who knows. I'll report in on the morning of the 8th to share my thoughts and results.

Comment

Yesterday was my last day! Yippee!
              I finished 2 Whole 30's this Summer/Fall, with a week or so break in between.
              I lost a total of 10 lbs (plus 12 from my general Primal Journey January-August)
              So, a total of 22lbs lost this year - I have 25-30 more to go.
              Hopefully I'll continue to lose a pound or two a month on primal with a low carb emphasis and continuing to skip breakfast.
              My husband and I are working on climbing all of the high peaks in the Adirondacks, so taking off that extra weight will really help.

I feel great. I have seen an improvement in my morning aches and pains, I no longer am having carb crashes, and my family is also eating healthier as a result.

Take care everyone. Onward and upward with your W30 Journeys. I'll check in when I see new posts, and I'll more than likely be doing another one in January.

Let's have a wonderfully healthy, happy and blessed holiday season. Spend time with those you love.

Comment

That's terrific, Applegirl!
                F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

Comment

Way to go!
                  "The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love and something to hope for." - Allan K. Chalmers (1759-1834)

Comment

Working...
                  X