How to tackle a planned binge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to tackle a planned binge?

I think I've seen a few things on this but wanted a bit of help. The next two days Ill be eating non primal, I'm doing it consciously and won't limit my intake. Is there any way to be prepared for it?

For preparation, I would say be well hydrated.
    During, stay well hydrated.
    And post, get right to your regular eating, with maybe fewer carbs, and...hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!

Comment

After the binge (which I understand as eating a LOT), fast for 2 days. Give your body a rest because if you plan on 2 days of wheat eating for example, you will probably feel sorry if you have not had wheat for a long time ...

Comment

Thanks for the tips, have felt pretty average haha but gives me drive as to why I eat this way in the first place, excited to get back into it.

Comment

I'm not sure why you are making it limitless, but just try and keep to your principles the next day. Maybe fast to counter balance the massive calorie gain.
          http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

Comment

The best medicine for "bad" food is low stress. If you're committed to doing it, just don't friggin' worry about it, get back to making healthy choices afterwards, and forget the idea of making up for it. Enjoy it, and I hope it doesn't mess you up too bad.
            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
              The best medicine for "bad" food is low stress. If you're committed to doing it, just don't friggin' worry about it, get back to making healthy choices afterwards, and forget the idea of making up for it. Enjoy it, and I hope it doesn't mess you up too bad.
              Yup. I have the Great American Beer Festival next week. I'll eat fine, but will have a LOT of beer. Like ... so much beer. Of every sort. For 3 days. I have friends fly in for it every year and it's our big thing. I don't stress about it. I know I'll feel like hell and be terrifyingly gassy for a couple days after, and miss a workout, but I just get back to normal afterwards and it's no big deal.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

Thanks all, so it's all over for now and today I am back to normal. It was fun and I wasn't stressed at all, I'm not trying to lose weight but should I restrict carbs for a couple of days or just about the norm?

Comment

Have you read what was said after your op?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
                    Have you read what was said after your op?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
                    I got it

Comment

Working...
                    X