Calorie counting websites???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calorie counting websites???

I cant for the life of me remember the free calorie counting website that you can put recipes into and put the serving size into.

It then brings up the calories and fat and fiber.

Ugh anyone know???

Thanks!!!!

Paleotrack.com is a good one
    My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Comment

Myfitnesspal.com is really good, purely because their food database is just huge... But paleotrack is better suited for us, because of the primal/paleo information feedback

My PB & Workout Log
      My PB Journal

Comment

Cronometer for the win.
        "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

I like MyPlate - Food Diary & Food Calorie Counter | LIVESTRONG.COM. I think it can do that but I think you have to subscribe.
          Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Myfitnesspal was the name of it thanks!!!!!

Does the paleo one cost money?????

Thanks everyone!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X