Sisson in a blog said tap water is fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisson in a blog said tap water is fine

In one of his daily blogs Sisson said that tap water is just fine. WRONG!!!!!!!!!! I don't know why he believes this because he's so reasonable. Hopefully he will change his opinion on water and blog it.

...What is wrong with tap water? I drink it every day, constantly. And isn't bottled water missing important things like fluorine? Natural fluorine, not fluoridation.
    Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

I imagine some water is not fit to drink from the tap but not all is bad. We have a spring that is only for our home. Our water is nice and pure with nothing added.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildrose View Post
        ...What is wrong with tap water? I drink it every day, constantly. And isn't bottled water missing important things like fluorine? Natural fluorine, not fluoridation.
        Are you talking about bottled water or distilled?
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

There are more laws regulating tap water than bottled water. If you're worried about water quality, get a filter system of some kind, but bottled water is such a rip-off. But it isn't incorrect to say tap water is okay. (Unless you lived in St. Bernard Parish a couple of weeks ago and got some up your nose. Then your brain might be rotting.)
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

i like this post, what with the screaming of WRONG and all the exclamations
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              i like this post, what with the screaming of WRONG and all the exclamations
              bloodorchid, you are WRONG!!!!
              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

The bottled water industry would just love it if everyone was so afraid of tap water they all bought bottled water. Eventually they'd like to completely privatize water.
                Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Some places around the world tap water is OK, other places bad! Depends on your location...
                  "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Good job that Grok living in the prehistoric savvanah was able to hunt those wild migrating bottled water delivery trucks eh? We'd never have evolved otherwise!

Comment

Doesn't matter if he writes a blog on it or not, I'm still drinking tap over buying water.

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                        and there went your bacon bouquet, right out the window

I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                          You forgot "douchebag".
                          My Blog where I talk about my experiences with improving my health and life
                          (I try to update ... once in awhile)

Rimmer - Step up to Red Alert!
                          Kryten - Sir ... are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
                          (Red Dwarf)

Comment

look, i can either be wrong or i can be a douchebag, but i can't be both at the same time

it takes a phenomenal amount of energy
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

Perhaps the OP is referring to the now widespread use of chloramines v. good old chlorine in water systems. I am not a big fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X