Thank God we are not in prison...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God we are not in prison...

Sheriff Joe Arpaio institutes cost-saving, vegetarian meals for inmates, sounds like cruel and unusual punishment to me.

of all the things to be grateful not to be in prison about... lol
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      of all the things to be grateful not to be in prison about... lol
      The food is actually my biggest fear regarding prison aside from the whole "locked in a cage" aspect

Comment

i'm more worried about being cornered in the showers by a group of tough women while naked then being forced to submit to their soapy, groping hands

touching...

caressing...

sneering...
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

They're going to eat each other!
          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by moluv View Post
            The food is actually my biggest fear regarding prison aside from the whole "locked in a cage" aspect
            I have a lot of bigger fears about being in prison than the fod. But the hospital, I hope I never have to be in the hospital. Being really sick and having to eat shit food, now that TERRIFIES me, how could you possibly get better?

Comment

the body does what it does best, even without lots of nutrition

i survived, hundreds of thousands of millions survive every year
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

Originally posted by moluv View Post
                Would it be better or worse than your local hospital?
                Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
                  Would it be better or worse than your local hospital?
                  Probably worse but only by degrees.

Comment

Yeah. An institution is an insitution.
                    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                    bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Hospital food has to be the same as prison food. Isn't it all SYSCO?
                      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I have my own opinions about Sheriff Joe Arpaio and the whole (lack of) justice system in general.

Back in the early 80s, I was a deputy-sheriff in Texas. Got out of it because I could not bring myself to arrest people for consensual acts (drugs, etc).

That being said, back then the kitchen in the county jail was run by trustees and we had some pretty damn good food. That was way pre-primal for me and I enjoyed about everything they cooked.

As I understand it now, almost all the county jail food preparation is outsourced and premade meals are brought in. Likely done by the same company that premakes the food that is sold in schools.

That should tell you a bit about the quality.
                        Randal
                        AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                        Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                        http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

If it turns a few violent offenders into docile livestock, I'm okay with it. Anyone serving less than a year should be okay.
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Hey wait... Why is OP assuming I'm not sitting in prison right now?

Don't we got the wifis now.

Comment

Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
                              I have my own opinions about Sheriff Joe Arpaio and the whole (lack of) justice system in general.

Back in the early 80s, I was a deputy-sheriff in Texas. Got out of it because I could not bring myself to arrest people for consensual acts (drugs, etc).

That being said, back then the kitchen in the county jail was run by trustees and we had some pretty damn good food. That was way pre-primal for me and I enjoyed about everything they cooked.

As I understand it now, almost all the county jail food preparation is outsourced and premade meals are brought in. Likely done by the same company that premakes the food that is sold in schools.

That should tell you a bit about the quality.
                              Tells me a bit about how well we treat school children as well and the type of people an "institution" like school is really developing.

Comment

Working...
                              X