Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blood test tomorrow..what to eat tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood test tomorrow..what to eat tonight?

I'm getting my first bloodwork since going primal in January tomorrow morning. Is there anything I should steer clear of tonight so as to not skew any of the results? Just eat as I have the past few months?

TIA

If you want to see how your diet has affected your health as measured by bloodwork, eat as you have been eating.
    Depression Lies

Comment

After I read your answer, then my question again...my question seems dumb and your answer seems simple. Thanks :-)

Comment

Actually, my doctor usually tells me not to eat anything since the test is a 'fasted' reading.

Comment

Eat as you normally do with nothing but water after midnight and until after the blood work is done. That includes no coffee or tea either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini_mi View Post
            Actually, my doctor usually tells me not to eat anything since the test is a 'fasted' reading.
            Back when I went to the doctor, this was the case as well. It was always silly growing up because my parents would practically feed me whatever I wanted, long as it was done before midnight. Was a terrible idea, and likely screwed up my readings.

Comment

Working...
            X