No announcement yet.

Please critique my one-pound breakfast.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please critique my one-pound breakfast.

Here is my breakfast from this morning.

Eggs, bacon, avocado, tomato, cheese, butter, heavy whipping cream, broccoli, and a banana.

Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
    Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
    "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
    "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
    "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

That looks fabulous
    Depression Lies

Comment

Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
      that looks fabulous :d
      thanks!!! :-)

"I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
      "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

Looks good except for the broccoli. I just can't grasp eating broccoli for breakfast lol
        My nutrition/fitness/critical thinking blog:

Comment

Sounds good, but my breakfast usually has 1 pound of meat in it plus all the other stuff, so I'm a little skewed.

Comment

Looks good! I love veggies at breakfast. I usually do carrots.

Comment

I'd be hungry within ten hours, otherwise looks good. I'd eat two of that. Minus the broccoli.
              Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

where's the coffee?

actually, looks solid to me. my typical breakfasts are very similar. 6 scrambled eggs. usually with a bunch of veggies. some type of meat. a piece of fruit or some potatoes or sweet potatoes.

Comment

That'd be way too much food for me, but I seem to be in the minority here =P
                  My Blog where I talk about my experiences with improving my health and life
                  (I try to update ... once in awhile)

Rimmer - Step up to Red Alert!
                  Kryten - Sir ... are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
                  (Red Dwarf)

Comment

Can I have some? You're making me crave eggs!

My journal

Comment

Needs more pounds.
                      "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
                        Needs more pounds of bacon.
                        Fixed that for you.
                        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                          where's the coffee?
                          I've been trying not to drink liquids within 30 mins of eating. Something about it diluting the stomach fluids that aid digestion. I had coffee later in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by PBNewby View Post
                            I've been trying not to drink liquids within 30 mins of eating. Something about it diluting the stomach fluids that aid digestion. I had coffee later in the day.
                            I did the same thing while I was trying to cure my self-diagnosed hypochlorydria with Betaine HCl and Pepsin. Chris Kresser has a great series about it bookmarked on his homepage at Chris Kresser if you're interested.
                            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                              Fixed that for you.
                              Nah, too much O-6.
                              "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Working...
                              X