Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What could've caused this HUGE breakout?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What could've caused this HUGE breakout?

Deleted
    Last edited by Stjimmy12; 10-14-2013, 12:05 PM.

I don't k n ow if this is a simple answer. Everyone is different when it comes to preventing breakouts. I can tell you for me it is almost always too much dairy or if I use sugar in my coffee. I have been primal since April and am still not totally acne free but my skin was terrible on a SAD diet.

Comment

Could be .
      Food intolerances can occur in many different ways not just wind & bloating

Try to remember what u had and work it out maybe .

When u clear up , re test with the food culprit u think?

Also could be stress ? Hormones?

From London England UK

Comment

I have breakouts on around my mouth. Since going primal, my skin has really changed and gotten much better. I had no breakouts for over 2 weeks (have been primal for 3 weeks) and then I had a few days of stress and I got 3 new 'blemishes'. So, I am thinking for me at least it has a lot to do with stress.

good luck on your quest to figure it out. I like the idea above of working to figure out which foods it could be.
        44 F 5'5
        SW 205.4
        CW 180.4
        GW 150

Comment

Well, what have you been eating in the last week?

Comment

adolescence?
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

Some people say that fluoride intake causes massive breakouts and other serious skin issues. You might try a fluoride detox just to see if that helps any.
              "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

I have been primal since April and am still not totally acne free but my skin was terrible on a SAD diet.

Comment

A hot shower will do it, too, for me
                  Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Working...
                  X