Bad breath is ruining my life !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad breath is ruining my life !!!

I already have enough trouble with social anxiety as it is but bad breath makes it 10x worse. For almost all of my life I thought you could tell if you have bad breath by just cupping your hand and huffing into it. But then I found that doesn't work and the best way is to lick the your wrist and then smell it. And it smells awful whenever I do it. I'm not sure if it's because I'm fasting or if it's because I just naturally have bad breath (my parents both have bad breath).

What can I do ? I've tried chewing parsley and fennel seeds. Parsley doesn't work at all for me and fennel seeds work for a very short period of time, like 15 minutes. I use tongue scrapper. I floss. I drink 1 gallon of water each day.

What can I do ? Someone please help

My breath smells like a fruit salad. What's your diet?
    Make America Great Again

Comment

If the problem is bacterial in nature than Oil Pulling could help.
      Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
      5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
      Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
      TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
      bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
        My breath smells like a fruit salad. What's your diet?
        I only eat primal foods. I'm very careful when it comes to onions and garlic. My breath smells bad even if I don't eat them for days.

Does your breath smell like fruit salad even when you fast ?

Comment

Yeah. Maybe check for fungi or bacteria, or candida. What's your tongue look like?
          Make America Great Again

Comment

Is this a trick to get us to lick our wrists? Have you poisoned my wrist

Comment

Yeah. Maybe check for fungi or bacteria, or candida. What's your tongue look like?
              my tongue has a white coating on it

Comment

Originally posted by neckhammer View Post
                is this a trick to get us to lick our wrists? Have you poisoned my wrist
                mwuahaha

Comment

Use a tongue scraper and try oil pulling.
                  Make America Great Again

Comment

Use a tongue scraper and try oil pulling.
                    I use a tongue scrapper and it doesn't help at all.

Comment

My dogs breath smells but she is always licking her Butt, you aren't doing the same eh ?

Being serious try gargling twice a day with some watered down apple cider vinegar !

Comment

Do you eat a very low carbohydrate/ketogenic diet? The worst breath I've ever had in my life was when I did a 2 month stint of keto. EVERYONE was complaining. Family, friends, people were force-feeding me gum. I've never had a breath issue in my life, but keto is like an open invitation for awful smells, particularly breath and urine.
                        Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

You are dealing with some kind of candida overgrowth, correct? Having a film on the tongue is often a sign of this, I think. Oil pulling helped me a bit.
                          Depression Lies

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Rube View Post
                            What can I do ? Someone please help
                            I'll help ya.

Grab a cotton ball and wet it. Rub it all around your mouth, teeth, gums, tongue thoroughly. I mean thoroughly! Let the cotton ball pick up everything it touches even if it doesn't feel right . Rinse out your mouth with water, and repeat the cotton ball cleaning again and again. Bam! you should now have a perfectly clean mouth.

I find my gums more redder and teeth smoother and white from just using a mere cotton ball.

This works cause the cotton ball absorbs all sorts of hidden nasty stuff that mouth washes, toothbrushes, toothpastes, and oils (from oil-pulling) can never pick up.

Forgot to add. Use hot tap water for a more through clean.

Remember, cotton wipes away all moisture and oil were bacteria can grow.
                            Last edited by Primal Jackson; 09-05-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Jackson View Post
                              Remember, cotton wipes away all moisture and oil were bacteria can grow.
                              Except for between the gum and the tooth.
                              Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                              5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                              Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                              TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                              bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Working...
                              X