digestive issues & bloating my whole life, even with primal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could also be because of your posture.

i did some postural work with my physiotherapist/teacher recently, and the gas/bloating that I experienced throughout my life was gone basically as soon as I "undid" the posture.

Comment

Sounds like SIBO to me.
      My book Fix Your Gut is available on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Fix-Your-Gut-D...s=fix+your+gut. The book price is $7.99.

I also offer coaching: http://fixyourgut.com/fixyourgut-coaching/.

www.fixyourgut.com
      Twitter: @fixyourgutjb

Comment

have you been checked out for h. pylori?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron_Swanson View Post
          Sounds like SIBO to me.
          I agree. I have the same constant bloating that makes it look like I'm always 5-6 months pregnant. After LOTS of research and testing, I've tested positive for SIBO, leaky gut and a candida overgrowth (fuuuuun). Unfortunately, SIBO can be a real bitch to get rid of, especially if you've had it for awhile. It's definitely worth looking into though. Do some research and see if some of the symptoms match up to what you experience.

Comment

Originally posted by innadoom View Post
            have you been checked out for h. pylori?
            No I haven't. I've only had a few minimal tests done, im not confident in the accuracy to be honest! i'll ask about it and see
            Thanks for the advice

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Paleo Girl View Post
              I agree. I have the same constant bloating that makes it look like I'm always 5-6 months pregnant. After LOTS of research and testing, I've tested positive for SIBO, leaky gut and a candida overgrowth (fuuuuun). Unfortunately, SIBO can be a real bitch to get rid of, especially if you've had it for awhile. It's definitely worth looking into though. Do some research and see if some of the symptoms match up to what you experience.
              Its definitely sounding more and more like SIBO. I'm on a course of supplements and a strict paleo diet for at least a month and avoiding the trigger foods for 3 months. see how I go.
              Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by jammies View Post
                How about the betaine HCL?
                Hi there, no i'm not sure about betaine HCL, im starting a new course of tablets this week, i'll check what's in them
                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X