No announcement yet.

My 3 year anniversary and a primal victory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, jammies - that's awesome on so many levels!!

I just went off and read the post you link to in your signature, and I think it's hit a nerve for me . . . I couldn't figure out why my allergies included wheat and buckwheat (not even a grain, technically), and potatoes. I'm so excited - some new reading in store for me!!
    Started Feb 18 2011

Tried basic primal and almost everything else in pursuit of IBS control, mood stability, and weight loss.

Journalling here

Comment

Originally posted by skotcharu View Post
      That is an unbelievably powerful statement. It really got me. Man, congrats to you and all you have accomplished YOU FRIGGIN ROCK!!!!!
      Agreed. If that doesn't deserve to be the quote of the week on Mark's blog... In fact Jammies, you should send your success story into Mark
      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Originally posted by Jac View Post
        Wow, jammies - that's awesome on so many levels!!

I just went off and read the post you link to in your signature, and I think it's hit a nerve for me . . . I couldn't figure out why my allergies included wheat and buckwheat (not even a grain, technically), and potatoes. I'm so excited - some new reading in store for me!!
        Thanks Jac!! Glad to see you here Yes, the lectin thing really turned out to be the missing link for me too. There are so MANY foods that I don't tolerate - it just never really made sense. It sure is annoying to have to limit all that, but what a difference.

Let me know what you decide to try and how it works!!
        Last edited by jammies; 09-06-2013, 08:12 AM.
        Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
          Agreed. If that doesn't deserve to be the quote of the week on Mark's blog... In fact Jammies, you should send your success story into Mark
          Thank you so much for the kind words. All this makes me realize that I have much more potential that I have given myself credit for. Time to stop letting the past hold me back and accept that I now have a body and mind that can be pushed instead of coddled all the time!

I am a bit too shy to try for a success story - and I am the LEAST photogenic person I've ever met and the thought of having a picture on a website fills me with horror!
          Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Wow, amazing story! Happy 3-year anniversary!
            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Congrats, Jammies ~ Happy 3 Year Anniversary.

Also, as a bonafide "dog person," I say, "Thank you." How awesome that you saved that dog!

Comment

I love a good dog story! Congratulations on your success.

Comment

THIS... is just all kinds of awesome! Congratulations, J!
                  6' 2" | Age: 42 | SW: 341 | CW: 198 | GW: 180?

“Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.”
                  ― Søren Kierkegaard

Comment

Jammies, congrats! Awesome story and results.
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

This just makes my forum crush on Jammies that much worse.
                      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Working...
                      X