No announcement yet.

How do you like your coffee?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh ground and french pressed. Whatever high end beans I bought that week. Typically black, but occasionally with a splash of heavy cream

Comment

1/2 tbsp. coconut oil whipped in blender for a few seconds. YUM!

Comment

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
        Fresh ground and french pressed. Whatever high end beans I bought that week. Typically black, but occasionally with a splash of heavy cream
        Replace the french press with a mocha pot and this is me as well. Also sometimes a little sprinkle of cinnamon on the black coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
          Replace the french press with a mocha pot and this is me as well. Also sometimes a little sprinkle of cinnamon on the black coffee.
          Yeah. Cinnamon is great. Most times my wife will add cinnamon to the press. I really like that a lot

Comment

Dark Black strong. Americano if possible. but I am very interested in trying coconut oil. What does it add to the coffee.

Comment

Then into a blender with a half-tablespoon of coconut or MCT oil. I also love butter in coffee, but it's too addictive for me, so I save it for special occasions like Sunday.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by Longevity View Post
                Dark Black strong. Americano if possible. but I am very interested in trying coconut oil. What does it add to the coffee.
                Coconut oil - if blended in with a regular blender or immersion blender - is wonderful. It is like extra creamy coffee with a little froth on top - you don't end up with an oil slick on top of your coffee. The coconut oil is good for you too - it is very easy for your body to digest. I think it gets my body off to a good fat-burning start.
                Ruth

See my journal, The Balancing Act: Integrating Primal into My Life, for menu plans, musings, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Meghanner View Post
                  Crisp
                  Ha, nice

I fresh grind half caf beans and brew a quick two cups a morning in my Keurig with reusable filter cup. A tbsp of coconut cream and gelatine goes in, and once in a while I'll put a tsp of organic cane or coconut sugar. The Keurig doesn't brew the most amazing coffee (better quality beans help) but it's handier than dealing with a french press in the morning.

Comment

Black - sweetened with stevia

Comment

I put a large spoonful of coconut oil in with a cap full of pure vanilla extract, a few shakes of cinnamon and a few shakes of cacao powder, add coffee and drop in an egg. Hit it with a stick blender for about 5-7 seconds, drink. Amazing.

Comment

Usually black, occasionally milk or cream. Have tried with coconut oil, and butter, but it makes me nauseous.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Comment

Home roasted, ground fine, pulled through a Rancilio Silvia, black. At work I use an aeropress.

Comment

Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
                            OMG +1 on the cold brew method. It'll really warm up (or ice up?) your taste buds to black coffee.
                            Cold brew method does extract less of the beneficial phytochemicals, antioxidants, and minerals that give coffee it's redeeming value.

[Yeah... Redeeming.]

But cold brew sure does taste great.
                            "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF COFFEE ARE REAL #444 - YouTube

COFFEE RECIPE THREESOME #451 - YouTube

PASSIONFLOWER HORMONE BOOSTING COFFEE ELIXIR (Reverse AeroPress Method) #445 - YouTube

This guy really knows his coffee.
                              "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
                                Cold brew method does extract less of the beneficial phytochemicals, antioxidants, and minerals that give coffee it's redeeming value.

[Yeah... Redeeming.]

But cold brew sure does taste great.
                                you use brackets? Do you work in the financial industry?

But sometimes it's worth it to lose the bitter acidity and take up less beneficial stuff.
                                My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Working...
                                X