No announcement yet.

Whole 30 starting on Sept 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I started later, I haven't completed my Whole30 yet but I suppose that the others will report how they did so I decided to post my Whole21 results as well: 11 pounds off. A good result for just 3 weeks, but I suppose it could have been even better had I not disturbed my ketosis with too much fruit. I didn't take any measurements at the beginning, but my trousers are visibly looser now.

Comment

Plan to post this is Oct W30 thread also.

My final results on Whole 30 for September 2013 -

Feel WONDERFUL!!
      Lost 9.2 pounds
      Lost 10.5 inches.

I am totally thrilled with the results. Did not expect this kind of loss, and eating bacon everyday and still able to lose! I am excited for the future.

Plan to add some dairy throughout the month and see how my body reacts. If not good, then I will go back to leaving it out.

Good luck everyone on October!!
      44 F 5'5
      SW 205.4
      CW 180.4
      GW 150

Comment

Wow! You guys did great! Congratulations and keep going. See you on the October thread.

Comment

Having trouble responding to the October thread. I'll join you for October. I completed my first w30 on 9/17. I've eaten about 80-90% primal since then. We are trying a W21 for my daughter starting Monday 10/27. Praying it will help some of those mysterious headaches and stomachaches.

Comment

Working...
          X