No announcement yet.

Suggestions for coffee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It can be useful to drink it black if fasting is your fetish, but not for me. I love the color, flavor, and smoothness of a nice creamy coffee.
    Make America Great Again

Comment

Get high quality single-origin beans, grind them fresh each morning, and drink it black. You can get a ceramic pour-over cone for $25 (probably less if you look around). Brew your coffee at the right temperature so you don't burn it. Black coffee can taste awesome if made right.
      Last edited by tarek; 08-28-2013, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tarek View Post
        Get high quality single-origin beans, grind them fresh each morning, and drink it black. You can get a ceramic pour-over cone for $25 (probably less if you look around). Brew your coffee at the right temperature so you don't burn it. Black coffee can taste awesome if made right.
        This. Grinders don't have to cost much, and neither does a good way of brewing your coffee. Buy good quality beans, and find a variety that you like. Having to disguise your coffee with loads of fat and sugar is a prime indicator that your coffee isn't of good quality.

Comment

I drink fair-trade coffee from a Guatemala area called Huehuetenango. You can read a review here, for what it's worth:

Coffee Review - Guatemala Huehuetenango from Cup to Cup Coffee

Comment

I blend mine with eggs and some stevia, or I drink it black.

Comment

I love coffee with lemon. But I am now on the no coffee/no tea plan to help adrenals... Does anyone know if coffee really ruins the adrenals or is it a myth?
              My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
              When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Mount Hagen is pretty excellent for instant (can't brew at work). It even dissolves in cold water for iced coffee.

If you can't do dairy, homemade cashew milk has a pretty mild flavor. I blend 1 tbsp cashew butter in 12 oz. hot water then chill.
                37//6'3"/185

My peculiar nutrition glossary and shopping list

Comment

Working...
                X