How to end a fast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to end a fast

Quick quick I have 1.5 hours left! What is the best way (if there is one) to end a fast?

Here's what I got:

Eggs, liver, chicken, beef, olive oil, butter, green salad.
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>
    ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>

Just eat a normal PB meal, normal amounts

Comment

I'm thinking of starting with a piece of slow cooked, almost raw liver. Topped with butter.

Or maybe a salad with olive oil...

I don't know... I'm just going to devour everything at 8am.

I've been searching on google about how to break a fast but all I get is vegan crap.

Comment

My first IF, I gorged myself and felt terrible for several hours after. I had to take a nap at 6pm (I rarely nap).

My second and third IFs, I ate normal primal meals but in two sittings, about an hour apart. That worked much better for me.

Comment

uhhhhhhhhhhh BACON! duh! :P
          I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

This will get a lot easier for you and you won't have to put that kind of thought into it. The thing that I judge is whether the meal that I'm going to eat is going to be my only one for the day or not. If it is then I need make sure that I have enough protein for my muscles and enough fat to maintain but not stuff myself either. If it's not going to be my only meal then it's just an ordinary meal.
            http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

You may be surprised at how little food will make you feel full after a long fast. Don't overdo it and make yourself sick!!
              "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
              ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Comment

Okay. I ate a piece of liver, 3 eggs and a thing of bacon. Then I slept for two hours lol! That is because I haven't slept m much at night from hunger... I feel normal again now. 8)

Comment

bacon to the rescue...everytime!
                  I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Working...
                  X