• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for breakfast!?

Bacon, sausage, eggs, spinach and mushrooms

image.jpg

What did you have?
    Go sell crazy somewhere else.........we're all stocked up here.

5 eggs scrambled with a guac, tomato, onion, garlic, cilantro..... and whatever else my wife put in .... salsa. A banana as well.

Comment

Lettuce cups filled with bacon, tomato, mayo....yum yum!

Comment

Eggs and white rice. So exciting!
        My nutrition/fitness/critical thinking blog:

Comment

Nothing.
          "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Coffee.

Comment

Big coffee with 2T heavy cream and 1t gelatin
              50yo, 5'3"
              SW-195
              CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
              GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Comment

What's that white stuff in the picture? Are they supposed to be eggs?

We had bacon, eggs, mushrooms and avocado.
                Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                bloodorchid is always right

Comment

I had a tub of ice cream.

Srs.
                  Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
                  https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
                  MFP Food Diary:
                  http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
                  (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
                    What's that white stuff in the picture? Are they supposed to be eggs?

We had bacon, eggs, mushrooms and avocado.
                    They are poached eggs, hence the yolks are all tucked up inside the white just waiting for me to release their golden runny goodness. Have you not seen an egg cooked like that? My hens laid those eggs as well......good girls!

Comment

Mine is boring--2 cups of coffee (usually--one at home, then another when I get to work), and about 2 scrambled eggs.

I used to put shredded cheese on the eggs before I gave up dairy. Now I'll usually mix in ground beef with the eggs, but I forgot to take it out of the freezer over the weekend.
                      My Blog where I talk about my experiences with improving my health and life
                      (I try to update ... once in awhile)

Rimmer - Step up to Red Alert!
                      Kryten - Sir ... are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
                      (Red Dwarf)

Comment

Smoothie made in a NutriBlast:

Spinach
                        Banana
                        Apple
                        Pear
                        Flax seeds
                        Water

Comment

I had a big steaming mug of hot water. I love it. No food till lunch. And then I have eggs.
                          be the hair that knots with my hair
                          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                          primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Soulrunner View Post
                            They are poached eggs, hence the yolks are all tucked up inside the white just waiting for me to release their golden runny goodness. Have you not seen an egg cooked like that? My hens laid those eggs as well......good girls!
                            That's cool. They looked like sour cream or big blobs of mayonaise to my twisted mind. Our eggs always are fried so that the white has *just* stopped being translucent and the yellow is still runny.

Our hens just started laying again too (we're just coming out of winter here). Isn't it exciting!
                            Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                            5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                            Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                            TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                            bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Our chickens have been laying all through winter, it's bazare. It has been quite a mild winter though so that may have helped. It got to the point where I started to sell a few doz to my work mates.

Do you have a vege garden as well magicmerl?
                              Last edited by Soulrunner; 08-21-2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X