Allergic to ...what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergic to ...what?

I've always had a dairy intolerance. As an adult, I just pick and choose, a little cheese here and there etc..
    But, if I am really honest with myself, I don't particularly feel good after drinking Mark's Primal shake made with water nor when I put coconut creamer (the SO Delicious) brand in my coffee. I'm wondering if I have a bit of intolerance to coconut? Or maybe it is one of the ingredients such as Guar gum? Any ideas?

Could be coconut.
    It is common.
    I have a moderate intolerance with coconut and have to avoid for 3months .

Pretty tough as its my number 1 cooking fat.

I used alcat Europe testing to test my intolerances . Very interesting results

From London England UK

Comment

Mark's Primal Fuel is made with whey protein, which is from dairy. If you're very sensitive to dairy, any whey protein would likely not be a suitable protein source for you.
      Depression Lies

Comment

Only way to know is to deliberately test:

Buy the most coconut only item you can... purest stuff with no additives (maybe even a real coconut!!!) and try that out vs. your guar gum stuff a few days with each. Any difference?

Only way to figure this stuff out is to isolate variables, journal, and compare results. Kinda like a scientist here

Comment

I can't drink craft beer anymore (primarily wheat/Belgian). I am uncomfortable the next day even if I only have one or two.

Comment

Working...
          X