No announcement yet.

Ratio for losing body fat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ones that do also get mad if you place preference in their body type too, and, are hypocrites and not worth the time of day. I've only seen really large women care about that stuff, it's insanely funny. It's all anecdotal though, so who knows.

I'm thin and don't care about being muscular, and I've pulled very, very attractive women on the regular. It's all about charm, and having a nice face. Emphasis on the charm though.

Oh, and $$
    Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
      The ones that do also get mad if you place preference in their body type too, and, are hypocrites and not worth the time of day. I've only seen really large women care about that stuff, it's insanely funny. It's all anecdotal though, so who knows.

I'm thin and don't care about being muscular, and I've pulled very, very attractive women on the regular. It's all about charm, and having a nice face. Emphasis on the charm though.

Oh, and $$
      You are charming? When? Where? How did I miss that?

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
        You are charming? When? Where? How did I miss that?
        There is no reason to show my charm to people I find undesirable
        Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
          Hey, man, I say if you want a six-pack go for it. I'm one of the lucky genetic freaks whose default body setting is "abs" no matter what I do--I just get varying degrees of ab shreddedness depending on how hard I dial in nutrition and workouts. I won't fault someone for wanting to do it as a personal challenge, unless they're doing crazy stupid/unhealthy stuff.
          Let me tell you a little story,

Fuck you.

The End.
          I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
            Let me tell you a little story,

Fuck you.

The End.
            Ha! iniQuity wins Reply of the Day. Contest resumes at 7am MST tomorrow morning.

Comment

Yeah, I have abs even when being "fat" - they all shines through at 15 % of bodyfat, but I earned them in my teens by training hard...
              "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                Yeah, I have abs even when being "fat" - they all shines through at 15 % of bodyfat, but I earned them in my teens by training hard...
                I really do think that, for guys especially, training hard while undergoing puberty "sets the stage" for maintaining fitness more easily. I see it with gymnasts a lot--if you get a kid early, and he's training through puberty, his strength levels are really good decades later. If you get someone who starts training hard post-puberty it seems much more difficult.

Comment

Yep, the years roughly from around 12 - 18 are immensly important to set the future physical condition for an invidual and things will be far more difficult later if missing those years! If you have trained hard in your teens and lost your strength due to lifestyle, it is much easier to regain lost strength by "musclememory" and all that later...
                  "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Perhaps if I was still on the market it would matter more to me.... You single guys looking to get lucky need to invest in a ring. Just put it on your left fourth digit. Total chick magnet.

Comment

• Mmmm. Ring.

I gonna try it. Always when I walk around with my sister's kids I use them to hit in girls. I walk to girls and say "he wants to know your name" and then "he wants to know if you have a boyfriend" ;-)

Comment

• Heh, yes THE RING! Invest in a very heavy and visible golden ring, to attract al those femme fatals that want to rob the husband from somebody! Personally I don’t need to use that tool though, and it still happens that 18 -20 year old girls give me their cell number, as happened with the girl working in the paper shop that started flirting with me a few days ago when I bought some stuff for my office! She even seemed to believe my blatant "innocent" lie when I told her that I was 33 years of age...

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                          I really do think that, for guys especially, training hard while undergoing puberty "sets the stage" for maintaining fitness more easily. I see it with gymnasts a lot--if you get a kid early, and he's training through puberty, his strength levels are really good decades later. If you get someone who starts training hard post-puberty it seems much more difficult.
                          Interesting. They say that it's easier to learn a language before age 14, as learning becomes more difficult then. This definitely has to apply to finess. Read up on myelin, really cool stuff.

Growing up I mostly played soccer, didn't work on strength building via lifting until around 16-17, which now seems kinda late. I was always "fit" enough to do push ups and pull ups though, so I wouldn't say I was weak before that either. Still, I put a cool 30lbs after high school cus I stopped playing soccer... (and started smoking pot...)
                          I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
                            A high fasting BG is not necessarily a cause for concern if you other markers are normal, but a low carber is more likely to have issues since carbohydrate-restriction reduces insulin sensitivity.
                            This is soooo far out of context....

This is an acute reaction to increased FFA. Not a chronic lack of carbs. You go through this same insulin resistance Choco every morning when you wake up. Eat enough carbs and this resistance goes away because of the increase in insulin. Again it is acute resistance not chronic.

Lyle has an article on this as well. He needs too to defend his ketosis diet.
                            Don't be a paleotard...

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/nut...oxidation.html

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/nut...torage-qa.html

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...rn-fat-qa.html

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/nut...-you-need.html

Comment

• Originally posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
                              It's almost like he's been following my posts, huh? I'm proud to be ahead of the Primal Blueprint curve
                              oh, choco
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

• You people make my head hurt.

Davidil, what kind of workouts are you doing?

I say 3 days a week of weight lifting (if done right) is all you need.

I know how to get results from only two days a week. Modifying volume and intensity is what matters. Dietary control helps dial in results.

Comment

Working...
                                X