Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fats & omega 3/6 ratios

Hey everyone need some guidance / help.

Does anyone have any good articles regarding the right balance of the omegas 3 & 6.

What's the best way of getting the right balance?

At the moment I can not do coconut/mct oil / macadamia or avocado for 3 months.

What other fats can I eat & cook with?

No avocado / whey or casein (but will butter be okay) / macademias (but can rotate every 4days) , coconut /mct , cacao & egg whites .

London UK

Did you see this: More on Omega | Mark's Daily Apple

he looks at different ratios in it, interesting stuff.

Comment

As long as the fats are found in Primal Food form then the ratio should be fine.

I'll admit to confusion regarding your off limits list, but whatever, if that what you got to work with.

Cook with lard, tallow, and olive oil then.

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
        As long as the fats are found in Primal Food form then the ratio should be fine.

I'll admit to confusion regarding your off limits list, but whatever, if that what you got to work with.

Cook with lard, tallow, and olive oil then.
        I know,
        Basically I done an AL CAT test and tests intolerances reactions with food from blood tests. ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1375370175.835521.jpg
        These were my results.

Advise yellow to rotate every 4days, red list strict avoid 6months, orange 3months. But I'm thinking forget about coconut or rotate it all the rest apart from beef / avocado & swt potato will be a ok.
        But yes have a tonne of duck/goose fat , butter & macademia / coconut (rotating)

London UK

Comment

Primary: meat fat, dairy, oily fruits
          Secondary: tree nuts, oily seeds
          Minimize: refined oils, peanuts

And don't supplement ALA
          37//6'3"/185

My peculiar nutrition glossary and shopping list

Comment

Working...
          X