Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olive oil advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    California Olive Ranch oils are not refined and are non GMO verified.

    Comment


    • #32
      damn, ive been cooking with EVOO almost all the time...veggies with eggs and stuff...maybe why my moobs wont go away :/

      BTW, I'm getting tired also of my virgin coconut oil....so, i was wondering if buying the refined version be a good choice?
      Last edited by primalcanadian; 07-24-2013, 06:48 PM.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by primalcanadian View Post
        damn, ive been cooking with EVOO almost all the time...veggies with eggs and stuff...maybe why my moobs wont go away :/

        BTW, I'm getting tired also of my virgin coconut oil....so, i was wondering if buying the refined version be a good choice?
        Try macadamia nut oil.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Paleo0731 View Post
          Try macadamia nut oil.
          where do you guys find this?? my stores only carry canola, olive oil, sesame etc...there is almost just one place for coconut oil (virgin) and i have yet to find the coconut refined version

          Comment


          • #35
            My last bottle was Braggs organic unfiltered EVOO. It was damn good, and that's a brand in which I have some faith. It's on sale at whole foods this week for 14.99 for a liter!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by primalcanadian View Post
              where do you guys find this?? my stores only carry canola, olive oil, sesame etc...there is almost just one place for coconut oil (virgin) and i have yet to find the coconut refined version
              Amazon. I like the NOW brand. It's around $14.00.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Paleo0731 View Post
                Amazon. I like the NOW brand. It's around $14.00.
                +1

                Comment


                • #38
                  What's overall better with nutrients:

                  Macadamia / avocado or extra virgin ?

                  I tend to cook with coco oil / tryed using mct slowly adding as advised pretty tasteless, then maybe avocado oil for salads , rarely use evoo .


                  London UK

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Ryancarter1986 View Post
                    What's overall better with nutrients:

                    Macadamia / avocado or extra virgin ?

                    I tend to cook with coco oil / tryed using mct slowly adding as advised pretty tasteless, then maybe avocado oil for salads , rarely use evoo .


                    London UK
                    All 3 are loaded with monounsaturated fats. Avocado and macadamia have higher smoke points than olive oil. Avocado has more monounsaturated fats than olive oil. Overall all though I prefer to cook with EVCO.
                    Last edited by Paleo0731; 07-25-2013, 08:12 PM.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X