Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MEversbergII View Post
    Rich, that's got soy in it.
    It's just got soy lecithin in it. Totally fine. Dear Mark: Soy Lecithin, Healthy Fat Alternatives, Wasted Workouts, and Magic Grapefruit | Mark's Daily Apple
    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
      Why don't you bros just eat cottage cheese? 48oz is 160g of protein and like 1.1k calories.

It's only 50g carbs too!
      It's ever so slightly easier to add a scoop of powder dissolved in water or milk to a meal than a pound or 4 of cottage cheese.
      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
        Huh. Well, that's odd. Could of sworn Mark was against Lecithins in general. Well, that really simplifies my search then, as I had completely discarded most candidates for containing it.

M.

Comment

I buy rice, pea or hemp seed protein! I love: SUN WARRIOR WARRIOR BLEND!

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
            That's fucking expensive. My protein powder:

So, someone school me please. Knox gelatine is protein from animal hoofs or something?

Comment

Originally posted by mike View Post
              So, someone school me please. Knox gelatine is protein from animal hoofs or something?
              Wikipedia is your friend. Not just animal hooves, but yes. Gelatin is not a complete protein (if I understand correctly), but it is very good for you anyway.
              Depression Lies

Comment

I was using beef protein called carnivore but then I was questioning the beef behind and must be all the scraps, cartridge etc .
                Switched to my mix of whey blends

London UK

Comment

Originally posted by John Watson View Post
                  Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Natural Whey...........no artificial sweeteners or flavors!
                  I use this, too. It's not exactly primal, but it's better than most of the other whey powders out there. Plus, I can get nearly a quarter of my protein needs for $1.50 per day.
                  In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryancarter1986 View Post
                    I was using beef protein called carnivore but then I was questioning the beef behind and must be all the scraps, cartridge etc .
                    And that's bad? Sounds like that is whats used to make gelatin (thanks for the link namelesswonder)

Comment

Yes the actual beef they use, not mention of grass fed good standard . Not about the parts.

Seem thing i love eating offal but would not eat poor quality as the nutrients are not they're and could be more damaging with bad toxins in liver etc.

London UK

Comment

Originally posted by Ryancarter1986 View Post
                        Yes the actual beef they use, not mention of grass fed good standard . Not about the parts.

Seem thing i love eating offal but would not eat poor quality as the nutrients are not they're and could be more damaging with bad toxins in liver etc.

London UK
                        I'm under the impression that most toxins are stored in the fat. Hence the old adage that if you're going to eat CAFO meat, eat lean stuff and add higher quality fat to supplement it.

If I was a zillionaire, I might buy grass-fed, organic whey protein, but I'd rather buy 10 lbs of the NOW Foods unflavored whey and spend a little more other places in my food budget.
                        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Working...
                        X