Best Tea?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Tea?

I'm looking for a good tea to sip throughout the day, something to help me when I IF (has caffeine) and also something that tastes good. I'm inexperienced in the tea department -- so let me hear some of your favorites!

Hot or cold? I don't really drink hot beverages. I like Gold Peak unsweetened tea. I get it from Wal Mart for $2 for a big bottle.

Comment

Sorry, hot tea. I think drinking hot beverages actually makes me feel more full, plus I'd like to able to buy the bags in bulk and bring them to work.

Comment

Oh ok. Twinings has excellent tea. My husband really enjoys the Irish Breakfast tea. It's in a green box. You can get it in any grocery store. They have a lot of varieties on their website. They have a chai and a winter spice that I really like when I'm in the mood for hot tea.

Comment

Twinings USA: Teas That Fit Your Every Mood.™

Comment

I keep Oolong and Good Earth Original at work.
            37//6'3"/185

My peculiar nutrition glossary and shopping list

Comment

I like ,
              Fennel peppermint & nettle mix.

Or plain fennel or peppermint

London

Comment

Twinnings Earl Grey is my favorite, and leaf tea >>> any bagged one.
                My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
                When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Once you find a type of tea you like, specialteas.com has farm-specific teas. I had a lot of fun with it when I drank more tea. (Unfortunately because of reflux, rapid heart beat, and fatness I've had to cut back.)
                  “In God we trust; all others must bring data.” W. Edwards Deming
                  Blogging at http://loafingcactus.com

Comment

Loose leaf bulk bin at Whole Foods. I like the Jasmine green tea.
                    My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Just recently I was browsing the "health" food section at my grocery store and a tea called Green Tea Kombucha caught my eye. The brand name is Yogi. It tastes excellent, and this is from someone who is not a big tea fan.

Comment

Loose leaf oolong. There's a local Taiwanese tea shop that imports it and that stuff is amazing.
                        F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

Ginger and lemon grass. No tea--just those herbs steeped like tea.
                          Jasmine tea also...

Comment

You might want to look into some good sencha. Check Den's Tea or Rishi.

M.

Comment

pu-erh
                              Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                              X