No announcement yet.

craving really badly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eat an avocado!! Does wonders for my cravings!! Good luck with the exam too.

Comment

Sending good vibes your way!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Hi carby. How you feeling today bonny lass?
        FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

Comment

much better- exam results were still excellent, i am very happy- consultant over-the-moon,
          When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
          27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
          new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Comment

Originally posted by CarbDodger View Post
            much better- exam results were still excellent, i am very happy- consultant over-the-moon,
            That's wonderful news!!! Are the cravings gone now?

Comment

woot! woot!

Comment

Originally posted by brooke.S. View Post
                That's wonderful news!!! Are the cravings gone now?
                no, but they are manageable. I've compromised by having organic baked beans with gammon and eggs-no bread.
                When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
                27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'

Comment

no, but they are manageable. I've compromised by having organic baked beans with gammon and eggs-no bread.
                  good lord, now I am hungry. I am so eating this tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                    good lord, now I am hungry. I am so eating this tomorrow.
                    I thoroughly enjoyed it actually, 26g carbs in the beans (200g) which isn't too bad.

Comment

HOORAY!! Ecstatic for you!!

Comment

A great day!
                        50yo, 5'3"
                        SW-195
                        CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
                        GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Comment

Ah, that is awesome news
                          Hip hip hoooray.

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed it actually, 26g carbs in the beans (200g) which isn't too bad.
                            indeed. beans bought, eggs bought, bacon thawing out (yeah, so I deviated a bit from gammon). You are an evil, evil, bad influence, and I think I love you.

(seriously though, I am very glad your exam results were excellent. )

Comment

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                              indeed. beans bought, eggs bought, bacon thawing out (yeah, so I deviated a bit from gammon). You are an evil, evil, bad influence, and I think I love you.

(seriously though, I am very glad your exam results were excellent. )
                              i hope you enjoy it too

Comment

That's great news!!

Did you really lose 90 pounds in three months? That calls for a celebration. I recommend punching out Jillian Micheals.
                                5'0" female, 45 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Gained back to 115(!) on SAD chocolate, potato chips, and stress. Currently 111.

Comment

Working...
                                X