No announcement yet.

craving really badly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it must be an English thing, being an ex pat myself I often crave cheesy beans on toasted white bread with lots of butter !!!

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchhool View Post
      I think it must be an English thing, being an ex pat myself I often crave cheesy beans on toasted white bread with lots of butter !!!
      That sounds like bad school cafeteria food to me. Now take all that cheesiness and melt it in some scrambled eggs, and I'm there.

This thread is making me hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
        That sounds like bad school cafeteria food to me. Now take all that cheesiness and melt it in some scrambled eggs, and I'm there.

This thread is making me hungry.
        Hahaha....funny how that works eh.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchhool View Post
          Hahaha....funny how that works eh.
          Yeah, we all have out different ideas about what is "comfort food". Patterns probably from childhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Sol blackcat View Post
            Spilling the beans, eh?
            I see what you did there!
            my humours just surviving the stress...barely
            When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
            27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
            new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Comment

Hey CD, Miss Popularity, clean out your inbox!

Comment

Carb is this the usual squish the boob test or something else?

Um..I think beans on white bread toast sounds delightful.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
                  Carb is this the usual squish the boob test or something else?
                  CD is dealing with an ongoing case of cancer and the plan is to put it into remission with her amazing weight loss and ketogenic metabolism. Tomorrow she gets to see how well the plan is working. She already knows that she has lost a major amount of weight but vanity is not really important right now. It's understandable if she is a bit jumpy tonight. I predict she will get to the doctors and they will be blown away with how well she has starved the cancer cells out of existence.

Comment

in-box is clean .
                    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
                    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
                    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Comment

Best wishes tomorrow! {{{hugs}}}

Comment

Best of luck tomorrow CarbDodger. Hopefully your results are as clean as your (currently) empty inbox.

Comment

All the Best!

Comment

eesh!! best of luck!
                            As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

bestest and goodest luck ever!!!

Comment

Sending some good luck vibes from this corner!

Comment

Working...
                                X