No announcement yet.

Magnesium and ..err.. wiping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll adapt to it. In other words, the laxative effect diminishes over time. Now if I want the laxative effect, I need to take extra.

My journal

Comment

where do you all get the liquid Mag Citrate (Natural Calm?). Haven't seen it at drug stores or groceries.....health food stores or Whole Foods?
      The life I have today is far better than I deserve.......

M, 58, 6'0
      SW - 192
      CW - 180
      GW - 165-170

Current addiction: ice cream (and sugar in general).....doing battle with it!

Comment

^Yes, to both. I've seen it at Vitamin Shoppe and Whole Foods, so I would imagine other health food/supplement stores might have it. It's not liquid, however. It's a powder you mix into water.
        Depression Lies

Comment

Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
          ^Yes, to both. I've seen it at Vitamin Shoppe and Whole Foods, so I would imagine other health food/supplement stores might have it. It's not liquid, however. It's a powder you mix into water.
          Thx! I am currently taking 3 Mag Citrate 250mg capsules during the day, and 600mg Mag Glycinate chelated at night, and it has restored my bowel habits back to normal, along with higher saturated fat diet.....Nature Made brand, common drug store stuff, may not be best quality, but it seems to be working for me (Mag Glycinate is Doctors Best brand)
          The life I have today is far better than I deserve.......

M, 58, 6'0
          SW - 192
          CW - 180
          GW - 165-170

Current addiction: ice cream (and sugar in general).....doing battle with it!

Comment

Working...
          X