Microwavable Pork Rinds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microwavable Pork Rinds

I've always liked pork rinds and since they're primal, they're even that much better. Problem was finding a supply of pork rinds to keep around the house. Then i discovered microwavable pork rinds.

Throw a 1/4 cup of these pork "skins" on a paper towel, add some spices, microwave for 2 minutes. BOOM. Fresh, crackling, pork rinds seasoned however u want.

I've been using this brand and like them: Carolina Gold Nuggets Microwave Pork Puffies Pork Rinds, Original, 5 Pound: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

Great primal snack to have around for when you get the munchies for some chips or "junk food".
    SW (207lbs) 8/1/2012
    CW (188lbs)
    Primal Since 8/1/2102

Bike commute to work 20 miles/day ~ rain, shine, or snow.

Interesting, do they get puffy or stay dense like cracklings?

I typically buy the enormous ones in the Mexican aisle and paint one side with guacamole and Cholula.
    37//6'3"/185

My peculiar nutrition glossary and shopping list

Comment

"microwaves" (shutters)
      Living the dream - One life at a time!

Comment

Originally posted by tekshow View Post
        "microwaves" (shutters)

Que?
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Doh, I meant SHUDDERS!

Also, I DO like the OPS Jeet Kune Do symbol! I didn't even notice! Good work on that!
          Living the dream - One life at a time!

Comment

They puff up nice and fluffy. They even crackle a little bit coming out of the 'crowave. 1 or 2 out of 50 don't "puff" up but i eat them anyways. Just like pork rinds in the store, but fresh and you can season them however you want. They're a little chewy straight out of the microwave but after 1 minute they are ready to chow down.
            SW (207lbs) 8/1/2012
            CW (188lbs)
            Primal Since 8/1/2102

Bike commute to work 20 miles/day ~ rain, shine, or snow.

Comment

Working...
            X