do you cut the fat off of meat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elfman5150 View Post
    I cut the meat off the fat.....Then I eat the meat and save the fat for dessert. Gotta save the best for last, right?
    Perfect!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I don't.

Comment

Last night we ate at a fancy steakhouse restaurant for our city's "restaurant week". My Dad cut the fat off of his steak, so I just ate it myself! I also tend to ask my Mom all the time for the skin from her fish. I mean honestly, fish skin tastes incredible, especially if it has a nice char to it. Crap. Getting hungry now...

Comment

Originally posted by Huarache Gal View Post
          I do cut the fat off. I know its good for me but I just can't handle the texture. My dog is very happy to take care of it though.
          Haha, I bet he is! My dog looks just like your dog, he gets the fat too.....sometimes.
          Go sell crazy somewhere else.........we're all stocked up here.

Comment

I eat the vast majority of fat, unless its something like pork steak where the fat is still hard not crispy. Beef and chicken fat is almost always good to eat though.
            http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

Comment

omg! NOOOOO! Well... maybe yes - I cut if off and eat it first!
              The problem with people these days is they've forgotten we're really just animals.

We did not create the web of life; we are but a strand in it.
              ~ Chief Seattle

We do not have souls. We ARE souls. We have bodies.
              ~ C. S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
              X