No announcement yet.

10 day shred for NPC bikini contest????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 day shred for NPC bikini contest????

Hello! I'm prepping for my first NPC bikini competition, and I'm looking for a good 10 day plan to get me as cut as possible for the show. I know, 10 day plans aren't permanent (or healthy) fixes. But I've been following paleo for about 6 months, I'm very close to my final goals, and I'd like your guys' advice to look as good as possible. I've read a lot of cutting plans on bodybuilding.com, but they're geared more towards bodybuilders. SO, give me your best 10 day plan to get that lean, feminine, yet muscular look -paleo style.

I'm not sure - but just because you're following the bodybuilders' plans doesn't mean you will look like a bodybuilder. Yours muscles are the same as theirs, but you are a woman and have this thing called estrogen that will do all it can to stop you looking like Arnie...

Comment

Most of the plans start with carb depletion, then carb load in the final 2 days before the show to get the muscles to pop. I'm thinking this might get me TOO shredded for bikini division, not sure! Might just have to experiment with my body.

Comment

Put some photos up of yourself in your bikini and I'll be able to give you much better advice.
        FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

Comment

Steak and eggs.
          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Sol blackcat View Post
            Put some photos up of yourself in your bikini and I'll be able to give you much better advice.
            Yeah, it will make our job much easier.

For science!

Sent via A-10 Warthog

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
              For science!
              haha...the things we do in the name of science...

Comment

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                haha...the things we do in the name of science...
                I'm willing to submit myself to the viewing of bikini pictures for science.

Comment

Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss.

1% cottage cheese, steamed spinach, egg whites and skinless chicken breast. Yum...

Drink half a gallon of dandelion tea every day for the last 5 days. Ingredients: water, dandelion teabags. Super potent diuretic. Go tanning to get the rest of the water out of your skin. No salt the last 3 days.
                  Last edited by ChocoTaco369; 07-10-2013, 10:07 AM.
                  Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

On Lyle McDonald's protein sparing fast, he recommends spending all your carb calories on fiber supplements rather than eating vegetables. Bleh. I couldn't stay on it long enough to lose weight before the binging started.

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                      On Lyle McDonald's protein sparing fast, he recommends spending all your carb calories on fiber supplements rather than eating vegetables. Bleh. I couldn't stay on it long enough to lose weight before the binging started.
                      Since insoluble fiber can bloat you pretty badly, I could understand that. Unfortunately, soluble fiber is typically found in starches, so there goes the carb count (which is essentially 0g...along with 0g fat ). Perhaps the best option is something like cucumber with the skins peeled. Mmm, chicken breast, egg whites and cucumber whites.

Fiber isn't essential. You'll do just fine for 10 days. Trust me, you won't be pooping much.
                      Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

Or you could eat tons of shirataki noodles (konjac root based) cooked in bone broth. These noodles have about 0 nutrition for you ... but is great for your colon bacteria, and your colon, and they will satiate you ...

Comment

Actually I wasn't using the fiber supplements. I could see that was counterproductive. I was eating raw and cooked vegetables as my carbs. It was the low fat content of the diet that resulted in my binging.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
                            Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss.

1% cottage cheese, steamed spinach, egg whites and skinless chicken breast. Yum...

Drink half a gallon of dandelion tea every day for the last 5 days. Ingredients: water, dandelion teabags. Super potent diuretic. Go tanning to get the rest of the water out of your skin. No salt the last 3 days.

What is Lyle McDoald's Rapid Fat Loss? Do you have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by mch_calypso View Post
                              What is Lyle McDoald's Rapid Fat Loss? Do you have a link?
                              It's a book.

The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook by Lyle McDonald | BodyRecomposition - The Home of Lyle McDonald

Comment

Working...
                              X