No announcement yet.

How much soda did you used to drink?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drank a 12 pack of coke a day at least.

Now, I drink 6 a day when I want to, but the good stuff. Usually I drink 1-2 a day still, when I'm not filling up my liquids with Red Bull. Coke is amazing on a summer day.
    Make America Great Again

Comment

I had a SERIOUS diet Pepsi addiction for most of my life. I would go through a 12 pack everyday I never drank anything else. I quit before going primal and it was worse for me than giving up anything for the primal lifestyle.

Comment

Never really liked soda that much. Now coffee is a different story.
        My nutrition/fitness/critical thinking blog:

Comment

Never cared much for soda. Except of course a ice cold coke with burger and fries.

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
            In the depths of my addiction I frequently destroyed 2 liters a day. It scares me to think it, but I'm sure some of us were drinking even more. Just wondering how bad YOU were hooked.
            I would manage 4-6 cans of diet coke a day.

I'm appalled now.
            Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

I was never a fan of canned or bottle soda and never really got it at trips to the convenience store, but every time I went to a restaurant I would take full advantage of free refills and load up on Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb. I'm not sure I could really average it out. Just... too much.

Comment

When the days are hot I use to drink around half a gallon of Coke Zero, but since it's now the cool weather season here, I only drink the half of that...
                "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

I used to average probably 60-90 ounces per day. A few cans and a couple of fountains. Coca-Cola, you delicious bastard.

I haven't had a soda in over 5 months now. I don't really miss it.
                  The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

Comment

At the most 2-3 cans/cups a day, but not every day. We didn't have soda in the house when I was going up but we did have an ice cream stand, where I ate all the crap.
                    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - Samuel Adams

Comment

I've always avoided sodas.

Comment

Originally posted by WeldingHank View Post
                        It was no wonder I weighed 450+lbs
                        It wasn't such a great thing for me either. My usual noon meal was a dew, a peanut butter twix candy bar and as many cigs as could smoke in half an hour (young and stupid pass applies here). I wasn't over-weight because of it. More like underweight and obviously malnurished.
                        Some people just need a sympathetic pat... On the head... With a hammer.

Comment

Maybe an average of a can a day of Diet Coke, when I used to keep it in the house. Rarely regular colas, but sometimes a swig of a cold Coca Cola. In a bottle. The Mexican or UK versions without HFCS

Now I drink it maybe once a month.
                          Sandra
                          *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Comment

I was the Coca-Cola kid, from a young age. Regular cola, later diet cola, Pepsi and Dr. Pepper also. I drank nothing else. It's hard to say how much, but I always had a glass at hand. A good 2 liters probably.
                            "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Comment

In high school, I had a can of Dr Pepper a day, with my lunch. Everything else was water or milk. I'd have maybe 2 or 3 on Saturdays at UIL Academic meets.
                              In college, I was too poor to afford anything but tap water, so that's what I drank. That's also when I discovered my love of unsweet iced tea, so that's what I'd get a restaurants.
                              After college, I'd have maybe a soda a month.
                              Now, I'll have an Irish Pepper (whiskey, Dr Pepper, and Amaretto) maybe three times a year.
                              Never got into the diet soda thing. I always have hated the fake sugar taste, no matter what the fake sugar was.
                              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

I used to drink a lot of diet pepsi and diet dr. Pepper. Now I drink Mexican coke occasionally cos it's in glass. Everything tastes better in glass. And I hate the concept of HFCS.

Comment

Working...
                                X